Warrior
    • Dec 2012

UN Gun grab plan.

Has anyone seen this memo before?

pds
  • XcountryRider

is it real?

Comment

It's not real. You can scan the 2D bar code in the corner. It brings up a link to a completely different document on the UNDOCS.org site that was published August 5, 2012.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Those clowns think the US senate will ratify the new treaty. I don't think so. U.S.Constitution covers that.

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

Guys:

A month or two ago there was a vote on a UN Small Arms treaty. It was voted down by the Senate. I believe every Democrat voted in favor and every Republican, against.

Not sure if the one posted here is a fake or not. It doesn't really matter unless the Democrats get a 2/3 majority in the Senate and a Democrat is President.

LR1955

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Their are many Repulicans that will cave this time, believe it. Its just what ive come to expect from the little weasels.

Comment

• LR1955
              Super Moderator
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Deer Hunter View Post
              Their are many Repulicans that will cave this time, believe it. Its just what ive come to expect from the little weasels.
              DH:

This isn't a hit on you so don't take it that way.

Lets not take this thread down this path. Keep it focused on 2A issues and in this case, your dislike for Republicans has nothing to do with this subject.

LR1955

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Just for the record im a registered Republican. Its not my dislike of the Republican party its the disappointment in its leadership and their record of voting. Conservatism is a dying philosophy and it angers me. But point taken, I was not trying to hijack or cause disruption .

Comment

Working...
                X