• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHORT-N-SASSY
    Warrior
    • Apr 2013

Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise, study claims

"When you allow people to carry concealed handguns, you see changes in the behavior of criminals."
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/09...cmp=latestnews
  • biodsl
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by SHORT-N-SASSY View Post
    [FONT="Georgia"][B]"When you allow people to carry concealed handguns, you see changes in the behavior of criminals."
    I'm shocked.
    Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• rebelsoul
      Warrior
      • Jan 2014

I wonder what the murder rate would be if everyone carried an "Uzi" in plain site ?
      "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by rebelsoul View Post
        I wonder what the murder rate would be if everyone carried an "Uzi" in plain site ?
        Probably less than half what it is now.LOL

Rape rate, Crime levels, Murder rate, Murder rate per million people, Intentional homicide rate and 54 More Interesting Facts and Stats

Of course, if Israel could eliminate the honor killings of wives by certain "groups", it'd be even lower by quite a bit...
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

The problem is that universal carry is not perfect given the foibles of human nature. Even so, strong arm robberies, armed robberies, rapes, etc. will be much more challenging and hence not done as often.

I am also convinced that, as in the Southern US, we will find a society that is far more polite. We see evidence supporting this even in Kalifornia by reduced frequencies of road range when a few yahoos shoot up offending cars and the people inside them. That lasts for a few months until the stupid ones think it is safe to vent with their vehicles again...

Comment

Working...
          X