• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trooper
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2014

Now will ammo prices drop?

I pointed out last year that as we moved into this summer that ammo prices would come down. And if the republicans would hold onto the House then we would see a return to normal as people stop hording. With this earthquake of an election I really expect prices to drop.
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

I hope you're right, but I'm not holding my breath. One thing I've long ago learned about supply and demand is that prices go up more sharply on bad news, but always seem to respond more sluggishly on the good news.

It doesn't seem likely that o'bummer can advance any kind of gun control agenda through the legislative branch now, but that weasel still has a phone and pen. He's in complete denial, and still has the potential for amazing the citizenry with his penchant for executive actions. My imagination conjures the image of Khan, during the final scenes of Star Trek II, quoting Melville; "To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" Too much? Perhaps, but he still has 26 more months to find ways to further screw this country up.
    Last edited by NugginFutz; 11-09-2014, 05:02 PM.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

I'd take these next w years as a chance to hoard some supplies. If mconnell is made the majority leader, we'll see obama make a fool of congress. Then we'll see 08 elections all over again in 16.
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
      X