Clear All
  • BjornF16
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

New Group Buy?

For 80% lower aficionados:

Who's in for a group buy?...LOL
    LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
    Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
  • Heywood
    Warrior
    • Aug 2013

That thing is fricken sweet. the commercial is hilarious as well.
    quis posuit in mea ocreis bologna!

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

I'm down for $100 to the cause. We can ship the CNC around like a rag doll. Once it's paid off, rent it out through the forum.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        I'm down for $100 to the cause. We can ship the CNC around like a rag doll. Once it's paid off, rent it out through the forum.
        No you can't, UPS and FEDEX have both announced they refuse to ship them.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
          Warrior
          • Oct 2012

How are they going to know?

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

That is fricking awesome! I love it!

I can just see the exploding heads from here!!!LOL

I hope he sells thousands of them. By the time he gets product improved versions, the Mk.5 version might be able to crank out receivers from scratch for under 2k. Then we could make other receivers and frames.

I'd truly hate to be that dude's dog. Talk about an imperiled pooch!
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by KentuckyBuddha View Post
              How are they going to know?
              He can't ship them, because they have already informed him they won't. You do have to declare what it is (you could say it is machine parts) but if it's damaged or lost they could refuse the claim.

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

I didn't know UPS or Fedex had done that. I read where the jackhole handling the guys business account had told him they wouldn't ship it, as he didn't think it was legal. I didn't know fedex stood behind that.
                "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
                  I didn't know UPS or Fedex had done that. I read where the jackhole handling the guys business account had told him they wouldn't ship it, as he didn't think it was legal. I didn't know fedex stood behind that.
                  The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Last edited by bwaites; 03-05-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

I would get a good attorney and sue. If a baker can be sued and put out of business for refusing to make a gay couples wedding cake he sure as hell has grounds for a law suit here.

Comment

• lamrith
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2014

There are other carriers he can use. I ship UPS daily and unless leaving the country they do not ask what is in the package. Worst case he can drop them off at a UPS store. Or sell them locally and then who knows where they go and how...
                      Anderson lower with ALG Combat trigger and Ergo F43 stock:
                      18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
                      SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
                      16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
                      Anderson Pistol lower:
                      16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
                      6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS

Comment

• LRRPF52
                        Super Moderator
                        • Sep 2014

Time to sell the plans for the machine, which isn't hard to do on our own. It's not rocket science here. Google DIY AR15 lower receiver. You can make your own uppers as well, 1911 frames, or any part you can imagine that can be machined.

There is basically a framework for the small motors to ride on for your cutters, with a clamping capability for the lower.

People have been building their own CNC machines for years now.

Fedex and UPS are retarded, since there is nothing illegal about any of this. The only illegal aspect of this whole case is the Federal control over firearms manufacturing.

"What's that Founders? You incorporated provisions to restrict government from interfering with the right of the citizenry to keep and bear arms? Yeah, we'll just create laws that require gun dealers to be Federally-licensed. Silly freedom-lovers, laws are for the pleasure of tyrants, not citizens."
                        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
                        X