West Virginia Constitutional Carry Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Variable View Post
    Hey you, yeah you, reading this post. Have you called the governor today?
    Please do so and ask him to sign 347! (304) 558-2000
    It's sitting on the Governor's desk....... He's intimated that he's inclined to veto it, but hasn't yet. If people can't even take 60 seconds to light up his phone for the sake of their own liberty......???
    (304) 558-2000

Light up that damn phone, for the love of all that is freedom!
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

An easy way to email the governor.

Keep calling too: 1-304-558-2000

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

SB347 on the Governor's Desk
        Anti-gun New York Billionaire Michael Bloomberg's money continues to pour into West Virginia. The former mayor of New York simply cannot stand the idea of people being capable of effective self-defense. Bloomberg is running robo-calls. He is running social media paid ads. He is running targeted media ads on major websites. Cash is flooding into our state from outside, in an effort to trample our right to bear arms.

Senator Joe Manchin, who at this point is little more than a Bloomberg puppet, is stumping around the state trying to convince the Governor to veto SB347.

And then there's the WVCDL. A group of concerned citizens who care about their rights. We are David. We are facing Goliath.

The only way we can win this fight is with activism. We simply must call Governor Tomblin's office today at (304) 558-2000 or 1-888-438-2731.

Then, we need to convince all of our family and friends to call in support of our right to bear arms. The message is simple. "Please ask Governor Tomblin to support my right to defend myself, and sign SB347."

Art Thomm

Vice President / Lobbyist

West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.

Comment

• Smoke
          Unwashed
          • Dec 2014

I wish you all the luck I can send .. hope it passes and then we can get the ball rolling all across the country
          I was here once .. Got killed by the site .. Back again but not much

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Update: Tomblin vetoed the bill today.

The bill passed with (what would be) a veto proof majority in both houses, so Tomblin waited until there was no opportunity to go back and override it.....

It looks like Bloomberg got his money's worth with the purchase of scumbags Manchin and Tomblin.

Comment

• Variable
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

Glad to hear their not going to let this one die. Lies and propaganda like this needs to be exposed for what it is. Here is an example of the %$@# being told to the uninitiated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nAfWfF4TjM

Comment

• Variable
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by montana View Post
                  Glad to hear their not going to let this one die. Lies and propaganda like this needs to be exposed for what it is. Here is an example of the %$@# being told to the uninitiated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nAfWfF4TjM
                  I'd have to go over to Arfcom to accurately portray my reaction to that vid. I'm having a really hard time trying to clean up what I'd like to say, and this board is a family venue.....

I'll just say: If I walked in there, it wouldn't be pleasant!

Comment

• cory
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by montana View Post
                    That's disgusting!
                    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                    X