• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Gun rights people are terrorists?

God forbid if this ???? person becomes president. My wife is a middle school teacher who is a B rated practical shooter but is forbidden from having a firearm in her school. She had to spend 8 hours of training on methods of protecting her class room from a school shooter. Needless to say she wasn't very popular with her comments about barricading her door which opens to the outside hall, using a fire extinguisher or scissors to combat a shooter. The scary part is many of my wife's fellow teachers actually believe this type of training is effective and support the no gun policy even when my wife could out shoot 99% of our local law enforcement. She even challenged the one officer to a competition in shooting when he stated he was trained and she wasn't. He never accepted the challenge. Like it has been stated before, gun control is about controlling people not protecting them.

• cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Well duh, you didn't know we were the terrorist? The administration uses more resources fighting us than they do fighting ISIS.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
      Well duh, you didn't know we were the terrorist? The administration uses more resources fighting us than they do fighting ISIS.

No, I never considered my self terrorizing anything other than a buffet table at an all you can eat restaurant. Why I keep being surprised by the stupidity being swallowed by the un informed voters even confuses myself. God this is getting old!
      Last edited by montana; 05-01-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X