• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

AR15 Build Box Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that AR15 Build Box is in full-swing to move forward through these challenging times.

Our main focus right now is servicing existing customers and orders on the soft goods side, as well as packaging solutions for our B2B customers.

The 6.5 Grendel Handbooks and 6.5 Grendel/6mm AR/6mm ARC Chamber Brushes are shipping regularly as usual. We are fully-stocked and ready to ship as soon as we get your order.

Most of our suppliers have sent emails indicating that they are still filling orders for materials, although most have shut down any retail or showroom fronts that they operate, which has no consequence on our relationships with them. We have plenty of materials currently to fill Boonie Hat Orders, and are actually a bit behind the demand for hats as we work to fill those orders.

We're actually expanding through all of this, and I've been testing a cool concealed carry/emergency preparedness covert system that discreetly and comfortably carries:

First Aid kit
    EDC Light
    Medical gloves
    Wallet
    Lighter
    CCW pistol
    4 spare mags
    Smart Phone
    550 cord
    Expandable kit options

I've been wearing the prototype for about a year now, taking notes on what I like and don't like, what worked, and what needs further development.

So the future is actually bright on our end. I come from American pioneer ancestry on one side, and stubborn Finnish heritage on the other. They all faced far greater physical and economic difficulties than we have, so we'll get through this and look back with fading memories of the virus, the earthquakes (we had a 5.7 and two 4.6s just a few miles from us yesterday), and media headlines.

God bless you all as we grind through 2020-2021 with resolute enthusiasm, dedication, and cool heads!
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 03-19-2020, 07:39 PM.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

Thanks to all those who have reached out to check on us after earthquakes.

We had a pretty violent 5.7 followed by two 4.6s the day I posted this. No damage on our end, but it got me kicking our emergency plan into gear.

I was kinda surprised to see all the kids stage the go-bags, rucksacks, and water while I got the case of MREs out all ready to evac-in-place in case of structural failure.

We keep the gas and water shut-off tool in the entrance closet for such occasions, and carry earthquake insurance on our property as well.

There have been a bunch of aftershocks, the biggest one I felt Sunday evening.

Business continues full steam ahead with Made in USA products.
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 09-25-2020, 08:12 PM.

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

For those in the firearms and firearms parts business, consider some important specialties that AR15 Build Box brings to the table:

1. You won't find another packaging company that understands your packaging needs the way we do.

2. No other packaging company has been panic-buying AR15s and parts since the 1980s and experiencing the failures in shipping container methods.

3. Do you want just another company trying to solve your packaging needs, or someone who knows what it's like to get a shipment on their doorstep with their muzzle threads sticking out of the corner of the box, the parts inside wrapped in meat packing paper or bubble wrap with insane amounts of tape, and items missing from the order for the past 30 years? This is what many of your customers experience with conventional packaging solutions.

4. Nobody in the packaging business understands the modularity, aftermarket parts supply, and customer base like we do.

5. After servicing multiple AR15 manufacturers and AR15 parts retailers for the past 8 years, we have not had a single report of parts being damaged while shipped in the AR15 Build Box. We're talking about years of truckloads of pallets of AR15 Build Boxes being shipped to business customers regularly, not some fly-by-night operation.

6. The AR15 Build Box and our custom packaging is designed with the manufacturer and online retailer in-mind. Gone are the days where you have someone wrapping parts in bubble wrap, paper, or the worst: styrofoam popcorn dumped into the box. With a simple approach to the known options driven by the AR15 modularity, our unique packaging system allows the shipping container to be populated by warehouse employees while looking at the customer order sheet, without ever having to dig back into the box. Your final in-house Total Quality Management inspection in your shipping department simply looks into the package, verifies that the warehouse fillers have placed the correct parts in their respective slots, signs off on the order sheet, tapes up the box, places the label on it, and you're ready to ship.

7. Our approach to packaging leverages the package itself as a marketing tool to support your business to increase customer loyalty and return customer purchases. Because of the design of the container itself, it allows you to place specials, sales, catalog sheets, stickers, and logos so that the customer is reminded about how you took care of them every time they open the package.

8. We understand the importance of a first impression when your customer opens up the

Now that e-commerce has proven itself to be the dominant method of facilitating retail sales to the growing market of customers in the US, now is the time to plan for your packaging solutions. If you're in the firearms or firearms parts business, please reach out to us and save yourself a lot of time and headaches trying to get by with the old way of doing things. If you're in need of your own specific packaging solutions, we'd be happy to work with you on designing and tooling up for you.

Contact us via email at: orders@ar15buildbox.com

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
      X