Precision Firearms Introducing the ARION T-III 6.5 Grendel Rifle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Precision Firearms Introducing the ARION T-III 6.5 Grendel Rifle!

Precision Firearms is Proud to announce the introduction of the Arion T-III just in time for Hunting season. We have a few of these ready to go! Price starts at $1510 for a fully equipped 6.5 Grendel Rifle. Great for hunters and target shooters!

Arion T-III.jpgArion T-III Right.jpgArion T-III Left.jpgArion T-III Front.jpgArion T-III Top.jpg

Arion Type III PF-15 6.5 Grendel Complete Rifle. Especially Designed for Match and Hunting Applications. The Arion T-III is our answer to the request by many for an Entry Priced, yet Fully Equipped PF 6.5 Grendel Rifle. This rifle has the balance and accuracy to exceed the requirement of hunters and everyday Shooters. The 6.5 Grendel has real serious knock-down power. The Arion T-III is for the value conscience, More Bang for the Buck. SPECS: PF Forged Lower with slightly enlarged mag well Lower Tension Screw (not used on Factory built rifle, but provided) PF Forged Upper Receiver is matched to lower for perfect fit 16, 18, or 20 inch PF Barrel Expected to shoot 1 MOA SLR Solo 14 inch Handguard Geissele 2 stage G2S Trigger Tuned by Precision - 3.5 lbs total pull weight. 2 on first and 1.5 on second. PF Branded and Designed Hogue Rubberized Grip Magpul Trigger Guard Magpul ACS-L Stock PF Phalanx Carrier Group BCM Gunfighter charging handle Mod 4 or Optional Mod 3 (2) Stainless Steel ASC 10 or 15 round Mags Inc...
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • Savage Shooter
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

Sweet - but so many "toys" on my Wish list and not enough money. And my wife reminds me I don't NEED anything more.
    My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

Comment

Working...
    X