• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

PF Lower with Color Fill

For those wondering what color-fill looks like on PF's logo, here's how mine turned out:

The mag well has a 50˚ funnel to it as well. Very nice, precision-machined forger lower.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
    For those wondering what color-fill looks like on PF's logo, here's how mine turned out:

The mag well has a 50˚ funnel to it as well. Very nice, precision-machined forger lower.
    Thanks Scott! Looks very nice!
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

Of all my forged lowers, this is the nicest one. I mated it with my AA forged upper because that was the best fit of all the upper/lower combos in the new spare parts I had for this build.

I didn't need to use the integral tension adjustment screw that is standard on the PF forged lowers.

PF makes beautiful billet receivers as well, for those that have never seen them.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
        Warrior
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        Of all my forged lowers, this is the nicest one. I mated it with my AA forged upper because that was the best fit of all the upper/lower combos in the new spare parts I had for this build.

I didn't need to use the integral tension adjustment screw that is standard on the PF forged lowers.

PF makes beautiful billet receivers as well, for those that have never seen them.
        We have discontinued installing the Lower Tension screw on the forged lowers. By tightening tolerances we decided it wasn't necessary and not justifiable for the costs involved.
        "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
        X