X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

What LRRP said spend all their money on bling rather than what makes it shoot straight.

Comment

• bj139
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2017

I have never spent more money on a handguard than a barrel.

Mark, What is the F and B company?
      Last edited by bj139; 08-22-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Popeye212
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2018

Faxon and Ballistic Advantage

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

How about a $550ish Samurai complete upper? That'd compete with the other names in the market at that price. All things considered, I'd rather have an upper built around your barrels than the others, and the affordability would draw more folks to the light!
          Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• am4966
            Chieftain
            • Jul 2014

I’d like a quality barrel and I know if it’s done by mark then your going to get your moneys worth. I’m hoping come winter I’ll be back on my feet so I’ll need a new barrel. So I’ll be in search of a 12.5”-13.7” barrel for my sbr. When it comes to Grendel barrels no better person to deal with than PF/Samaria! I want MOA/SUB MOA

Also I like to be able to get a Cut Rifled barrel from you Mark in the price range less than a Bartlien Barrel but more than a Creterion Barrel but had better accuracy about in the middle of those two. Just my thoughts,
            12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
            Surge - Rugged Suppressor
            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• StraitShot
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2018

Mark –

I’d be very interested in the Bartlein Barrel, BCG, gas tube and buffer spring I ordered on March 30th for expected delivery on June 30th. I have sent e-mails (no response) and called multiple times seeking a solid delivery date. Each time I was able to speak with someone I was told that delivery will be “next week” and that day comes and goes. I tried calling this morning multiple times and the answering machine is all I got… and it was obvious that was full of messages. Your last e-mail states; “Lead times for Bartlien Barrels has dropped to 4-5 weeks as stock as been increased to meet predicted demand.” Well my wait has been 5 months.

Yeah… I’m a bit frustrated…. ….

Comment

• grayfox
                Chieftain
                • Jan 2017

I'm out for now. I found a great deal on a Ballistic Advantage 20" barrel bead blasted SS, fluted so only 33 oz, for $253.00 Right now it's shooting lights out, but only 80 rounds downrange so far...
                "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X