• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Introducing the Samurai Line of Barrels

We are now offering the Samurai Line of Barrels. As many of you are aware, Precision Firearms has split into two companies, Precision Firearms and Samurai Firearms. Samurai Firearms will be handling the more mass market product line. We realize there is a market for tactical and hunting grade of barrels. So now available: 223 Wydle, 300 AAC, and 6.5 Grendel Samurai Barrel line. Stainless Steel 416R. Cost is $250 and includes threaded muzzles. Expected 1 MOA and better at 100 yards. Available to ship within 2-4 weeks. Dealers inquire for dealer pricing!

Custom AR-15 Rifles, Custom Uppers, Custom Lower, 6.5 Grendel, AR15, AR 15, AR-15, AR15 upper, custom upper, Lilja, DPMS, Precision, Precision Firearms, Precision-firearms, percision firearms, custom upper, custom ar, custom ar15, barrels, rifle barrels, Shilen, CAA, Command Arms, Yankee Hill, Yankee Hill Machine, 204 ruger, .204 ruger, 223 wyld
    Last edited by PrecisionFirearms; 10-12-2018, 03:23 AM.
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

Now I have to make a decision wait for the 6mm Grendel or just change the Sport to .223 Wylde. Your making it tough. I see another hole in my bank account coming.

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
      Warrior
      • Apr 2011

If I would offer a Horde Buy of $200 for these barrels would anyone be interested. Stainless, 16 to 24 inches. At least 20 units.
      "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
      X