• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.D.D. AR
    Warrior
    • Oct 2014

Thanks Mark

Thank You Mark-
    received my 20'' .920'' Bartlein barrel, put upper together, measured some different bullets in the chamber, took it out to tune the gas block & sight scope in. Used some 100gr Amax I got from you with H335, maybe 10 rounds down the barrel, then shot this 5 shot group at 106 yds-
    yes I pulled one or two, haha. But I'm sure it will get even better with proper load development.

first group bartlein grendel.JPG

had to crop the pic a lot for this site to allow me to post it.
    it is about a .2 '' group without the #@^&!! flier.
    not a bad first outing! Thanks to you and your crew for your attention to detail.
    -mike
  • rabiddawg
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2013

Those Bartlien tubes from Precision Furearms are hard to beat. Mine shoots everything well. Except steel case, which never gets close to it
    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by rabiddawg View Post
      Those Bartlien tubes from Precision Furearms are hard to beat. Mine shoots everything well. Except steel case, which never gets close to it
      Mark sure does make some nice barrels.

My Citerion 12.5 inch is amazing, even shoots wolf fmj's ok.

Will hate to see it go to a new home but it's got to go to make room for a new toy.

Comment

• Wafavre2
        Warrior
        • Feb 2017

+1 IMG_0360.JPG,first shots during break in, 10 rounds Hornady SST, 10 rounds Hornady ELDM. 100 yds.

Comment

• FLshooter
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2019

I recently received a 24 inch criterion AR 308 heavy barrel for Mark.It did take a little longer than I anticipated. But after taking it out and having very good results, I am kind of over the long wait and would definitely order another barrel from him.

Comment

• A.D.D. AR
            Warrior
            • Oct 2014

wafavre2- nice shooting !!!

Comment

Working...
            X