• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

Merry Christmas from Precision Firearms

Merry Christmas to all Precision Firearms and Samurai Firearms customers!

We are grateful for your support of our small family-operated business throughout the turbulence of 2020! We have struggled a little adjusting the way we do business with most major trade and gun shows being cancelled. Gun shows have always been a significant percentage of our sales and advertising. Some shows were canceled on the day we were leaving!

We also want to express our appreciation for those folks patiently waiting for order fulfilment that have been delayed some because of the difficulty in sourcing some materials and parts due to both COVID and the political situation causing civil unrest and uncertainty. However, since we are true manufacturers with CNC machines, we are in better shape than we have been in the past! We still have rifles on our showroom wall. We are also still manufacturing ammo. Especially 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, 5.56/223 and 9mm.

We have a large run of 6.5 Grendel and 6mm ARC barrels being processed right now. This run should get us caught up to Oct. Oct and Nov Orders are scheduled to be shipping in January.

We came out with another line of muzzle devices: the Kissaki Comp Mod I https://www.precisionfirearms.com/m8...mpensator.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/MarkHostetterPrecisionFirearms

Precision Firearms Samurai Firearms | 2402176875 | 74 Dupont Rd Ste A, B Martinsburg WV 25404| www.precisionfirearms.com
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Nd a very merry Christmas to you and your family Mark.

Still ooving the 12.5 inch barrels yall cut for me, top shelf product all the way.

Comment

• Cloverleaf
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2020

Merry Christmas to you the family and everyone at PF!

Comment

• Godofallu
        Unwashed
        • Nov 2018

So Order 7467 placed on 6/11/2020 28 weeks ago.

So far I have received nothing. Estimated ship time on website at time of purchase was 12 weeks. You do not answer calls and have a full voicemail. You blowoff my emails. People need to beware as you take the money and run.

Comment

• Dug Silverman
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Godofallu View Post

So far I have received nothing. Estimated ship time on website at time of purchase was 12 weeks. You do not answer calls and have a full voicemail. You blowoff my emails. People need to beware as you take the money and run.

Comment

• biodsl
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Godofallu View Post

If true, you have a right to be upset.
            Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Bigs28
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2016

He's answered almost everytime ive called

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                Warrior
                • Apr 2011

His order shipped today. I worked on it over Christmas weekend. I thought I has answered his email from the 16th in which he stated 2 weeks or he wanted to cancel but I missed doing it, for that I apologize. we get over 100 emails a day and I do miss some. So I worked way over time even over christmas to get his order finished. I personally assembled the upper, one of my lead employees assembled the lower and I test fired it and my wife ran it 45 mins to the UPS depot special so it would get out today. I also Included a USA Made Tactical Case, thread protector, 2 Grendel mags for free for the delay.
                "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
                X