• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

New Thread for those with Comments and Questions for Precision Firearms

In order to save some time wading through all the backlog of emails and posts on the Forum, I am starting this thread.

If you questions or want to change an order already placed, please email me once again at pf15@pf15.com. I apologize for being out of the loop for so long.

We once again have decent internet access at the new shop. We were expecting to have internet when we moved in but due the size of the building we had to get range extenders to make it work correctly until the cable company gets out here and runs the cable. We couldn't install the range extenders until the electric was completed. Couldn't run the electric until the build owner gave the ok which took 4 days just to get hold of him while he was on "vacation". And then the snow and ice, Christmas, UPS delays due to increased shipping and our move which was not passed down the chain at UPS. Could have been worse, but could have been much better too.

Better Phone service is being installed next week too. I will post pictures of the new shop when better completed. 3 phase and 220 volt service was run last week and our CNC's are almost ready to run again.

Now to the question of Bolts. We received the Black Nitrided ones back from the finishers late last week. We are running the last batch of tests early next week and will probably be shipping in about 2 weeks. Nickel Boron ones are not back yet and we will be checking these for tolerances when they do come back.

Individual questions on orders should be emailed. Questions that can help the forum members as a whole, please post here. We are expecting to back to the full swing next week for about 2 weeks Until SHOT show, then we will be out for a week and with only the skeleton crew at the shop.

Happy New and Best Wishes to All!

Mark Hostetter
    Precision Firearms
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Mark I just got my check returned to me that I sent you via USPS. Is the following address the correct one to use when shipping USPS?

Precision Firearms, LLC
    74 Dupont Rd
    Suite A
    Martinsburg, WV 25404

If y'all aren't setup to receive USPS mail yet, give me a call please and I'll pay you using a debit card.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• explorecaves

I sent you an email back on Dec 11. Do I need to resend it now that you are getting up and running again?

Comment

• stevegun 1

Good luck with the new local and a Happy New Year there. I'm hoping that you'll be able to ship the Black bolts before you leave for the shot show.

Comment

• SG4247
          Warrior
          • Aug 2013

Good to hear you are getting it all put back together! Moving is such a pain....

Have several emails and PM's to you on a potential order from several weeks back - and as recent as last night.

You guys have been really great shipping me stuff in the past.

Would really like to get this order in, so take a look at email from me when convenient.

Thanks
          NRA F-Class Mid Range High Master

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
            Warrior
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
            Mark I just got my check returned to me that I sent you via USPS. Is the following address the correct one to use when shipping USPS?

Precision Firearms, LLC
            74 Dupont Rd
            Suite A
            Martinsburg, WV 25404

If y'all aren't setup to receive USPS mail yet, give me a call please and I'll pay you using a debit card.

yes this is the correct address now. Thanks Cory. Also sending you a NIB Bolt. I personally cannot see any reason to headspace any different with the NIB over black Nitride. The most I can find is right around .0015 difference from back of bolt to face of bolt - the critical area for headspace.

Mark Hostetter
            Precision Firearms

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
              Warrior
              • Apr 2011

I was hauled into ER last night by a good friend of mine that is a Brain Surgeon after I came down with heart palpitations, light headedness, and numbness in my hands. Diagnosis: Stress, Overwork, Not enough Sleep, not eating on a schedule, Not eating enough, and etc. Not Kidding! They gave me IV, Some meds, and orders to take it easy for the next few days and get a Full Cardio next week.

Still not feeling right today, but at the shop today doing some light easy work.

Happy New Year!

Mark Hostetter
              Precision Firearms

Comment

• BjornF16
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post
                I was hauled into ER last night by a good friend of mine that is a Brain Surgeon after I came down with heart palpitations, light headedness, and numbness in my hands. Diagnosis: Stress, Overwork, Not enough Sleep, not eating on a schedule, Not eating enough, and etc. Not Kidding! They gave me IV, Some meds, and orders to take it easy for the next few days and get a Full Cardio next week.

Still not feeling right today, but at the shop today doing some light easy work.

Happy New Year!

Mark Hostetter
                Precision Firearms
                Holy Cow! Hope you are alright.
                LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

New Thread for those with Comments and Questions for Precision Firearms

Happy New Year!

Mark Hostetter
                  Precision Firearms

Take it easy and get some rest and food.

Comment

Happy New Year!

Mark Hostetter
                    Precision Firearms
                    Dude, our s**t can wait. Go home, sit down, relax, and spend time with your family. Drink water and eat some healthy meals regularly. Delegate responsibility to a hard-charger, and turn your ringer off for a while. You deserve a vacation.

Comment

• cory
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                      Dude, our s**t can wait. Go home, sit down, relax, and spend time with your family. Drink water and eat some healthy meals regularly. Delegate responsibility to a hard-charger, and turn your ringer off for a while. You deserve a vacation.
                      +10 We appreciate the effort but even superman needs a break once in a while.

Don't worry about the bolt. Lilja is moving forward with head spacing all the MF barrels to a Nitrated bolt he got from Frank. I'll get that stripped bolt back to you as soon as I get it back.
                      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

No job is worth your health. Relax and recharge.

Comment

Sit back relax and enjoy the easy chair, any business can wait.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                            Chieftain
                            • Aug 2013

Been there - done that! Get some rest. The world can (and will) wait.
                            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• explorecaves

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                              This times infinity!

Comment

Working...
                              X