• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mel
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2019

six five 20" arc factory ammo test

ive had a bunch of ppl begging me to shoot factory 108 eld-m match out of my 20" six five barrel well i finally had the time and heres the results , i did not have my chrono with me unfortunately

first sho poi under center dot with a dead cold bore , followed up with 9 more shots @ 204y
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

I like THAT!
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• mel
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2019

its starting to warm up here so ill be alot more active again soon , trying to finish up this massive car audio project so i can pick up a few more barrels from ya

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Looks great Mel , my 20" puts them all in the same hole at 25 yards hope to get out with it again soon and try it at 50 ,100, 185 yards when the snow melts around here.

Comment

• mel
          Chieftain
          • Nov 2019

Originally posted by sundowner View Post
          Looks great Mel , my 20" puts them all in the same hole at 25 yards hope to get out with it again soon and try it at 50 ,100, 185 yards when the snow melts around here.
          ty first time shooting any factory ammo out of it its pinpoint accurate with handloads , i prolly should have cleaned it first prolly would have done a lil better , i think the things been sitting for 8 months and i know i didnt clean it after the 750 rounds i fired out of it for the bolt testing lol

Comment

• tomt
            Unwashed
            • Jun 2023

mel, I have a 20" ARC barrel on order from SixFiveOutfitters, hope to get the same results. For some reason the pictures aren't showing.

Comment

• tomt
              Unwashed
              • Jun 2023

I got the pictures now. My VPN was on.

Comment

Working...
              X