• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nekshot
    Unwashed
    • Jul 2019

I am totally confused! Gen1 vs Gen2 ar10 recievers

I cannot even think straight to work on my Grendel because my head is spinning over this Ar10 Gen1 and a Gen 2 receiver. I know this question has nothing to do with the 6.5 Grendel but I am not the sharpest pencil in the pack and this question in web searching is leaving me more confused then before I tried searching for the answer. My medication is not helping matters any.Is the generation1 evil and to be avoided or is the generation 2 the way to happy delights? I get really stupid ideas sometimes and the one that is bugging me is if I think I need more case length to seat long bullets way out the neck with a true case full of powder, why not use a ar10 action? It would be the same as when I was a kid we would swap out the inferior original engine and shove a fire breathing big block into the engine compartment. Sorry, but I need help as I am thinking of launching long torpedo like bullets down the range.
  • Mustangfreek
    Warrior
    • Jan 2020

What?
    Lol

Which receivers are you talking about?

There are differences, never heard of gen 1,2 etc....

Comment

• Bobke
      Warrior
      • Dec 2015

Here you go:
      With a 20-inch match-grade barrel and AR-15-sized receiver, the ZEV Small Frame puts the formidable 6.5 Creedmoor into an all-new class of rifle.

Comment

Working...
      X