Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G10 composite

I have a couple questions on the G10 composite handguard:

1) Can they be Cerakoted or some similar re-finishing?

2) They are pretty small in diameter. Which lo-pro gas blocks will fit in there?

I'm told Cerakoting is not a problem maybe another Horde member with experience will post. AA offers duracoat on some of there rifles. Check out the pics for there Sniper model.

The G10 is a 2" diameter tube, no problem with a lo-pro block.

Comment

Not sure but I hope this helps..

Comment

I have Cerakoted one for Bwaites, and am in the process of Cerakoting another. No issues, as long as the part is prepared properly, which takes at least 50% of the time/labor when coating.

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

LRRPF52,

If you will email me the pictures, I'll repost them in the appropriate space. I have plenty of room on my host site.

My wife will be taking pictures, but she has been so busy for the last 3 months I've felt guilty making her work more!

Comment

Comment

• Tedward
              Banned
              • Feb 2013

Awsome paint job, I remember it from a while back. So you posted that you don't hunt? Since this is bwaites, I take it he hunts??? If not, sure is a great paint scheme not to be hidding somewhere...

Comment

• Longshot_34

Originally posted by Tedward View Post
                Awsome paint job, I remember it from a while back. So you posted that you don't hunt? Since this is bwaites, I take it he hunts??? If not, sure is a great paint scheme not to be hidding somewhere...
                He took it hunting once. Now he can't find it

Comment

• montana
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2011

bwaites likes to tease us with this rifle, It is one of the best cerakote jobs I have seen.

Comment

• bwaites
                    • Mar 2011

I don't like safe queens, but its not been out for a visit to the range since the first couple days I had it! It will do some coyote hunting in the fall and winter, but that's all I hunt. (Except for rock chucks, and that isn't really hunting!)

Comment

Working...
                    X