Clear All
  • PA452
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Mad Charlie View Post
    Yes, they do!
    Midway has them for 5 for $13.99

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101631592?pid=830621
    Anyone know if these boxes will keep empties in place if the box is turned over? Without adding foam or something to the lid?

Comment

• PA452
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2018

I don't understand why no one seems to make an ammo box like the one show in the pic below. I have two old factory Remington 7.62x39 boxes just like this that I sometimes use for holding Grendel ammo. Whether it's loaded or spent cases, everything is held nice and secure, and quiet. I don't have to worry about empties falling out of place. I don't have to worry about anything rattling.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by PA452 View Post
        I don't understand why no one seems to make an ammo box like the one show in the pic below. I have two old factory Remington 7.62x39 boxes just like this that I sometimes use for holding Grendel ammo. Whether it's loaded or spent cases, everything is held nice and secure, and quiet. I don't have to worry about empties falling out of place. I don't have to worry about anything rattling.

They do. It's made by Remington to hold their 2 choices of grendel ammo.

I safe all my factory ammo box's and use them to store prepped brass for loading.

Can't remember who iis made by but I got them from midway. But it's a cardboard white box with stryfoam insert. That's what I use to transport ammo to and from the range.

Comment

• Lemonaid
          Warrior
          • Feb 2019

I use this almost every range trip. MTM # R10010

Having room for 100 lets me have enough rounds to test loads for both AR and Rap in separate halves of the box. Handle is well....handy!

Comment

Working...
          X