• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by DIANEB View Post
    Here's how I took the muzzle break off...
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• rickt300
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

Got the 6 power SWFA SS mounted, my bipod mount installed, hung the bipod and burned up 40 rounds. Easily sighted it in 2 mils high at 100 yards. Shot a ten shot ragged hole that the diamond covered up. Then it just got too hot but I had brass I wanted empty. After Fathers days fun I am going to load up all my new Starline brass with the load above (29.5 grs. of BLC2, other components the same). Next move will be to clean the barrel as I have put around a hundred rounds through it and want to take a close look at fouling level and doing some polishing if needed.
      Last edited by rickt300; 07-25-2023, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• rickt300
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

Now I have mounted a 10 power SS SWFA on this rifle. Working with new Starline brass and the same BLC2 load. I got 9 shots well under an inch and one flyer. The flyer happened to be the first shot and only opened the group up to 1.120. So a ragged hole and a bit of paper between the first bullet and the rest. Almost something to snivel about. All shots fired in less than 4 minutes. However with the Bipod and this somewhat heavy scope the rifle is starting to be a bit heavy.

Comment

Working...
        X