Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Alexander

Ammo! Lots of ammo!

+500,000 rounds of Grendel ammunition in stock and going through production. Got pallets of the stuff sat on the factory floor. Cudos to our ammunition team and the girls who run everything through production.

So for all those who want Grendel ammunition get the orders in. We will be shipping against individual ammo orders faster than those with reloading supplies or guns as this production line is outstripping anything else.

Since my Grendel is still "in utero" I cannot yet test it's Krieger 1-8.5" against various loads. I would like to stock up while ammo is still available.
    Is there a consensus which of the Grendel factory loads is the #1 most accurate?

Comment

Great news! Any news on magazines Mr. Alexander?

LT.

Comment

Thanks Bill!

Comment

Bill,
          I echo, cudos to you and your ammo team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Alexander View Post
            +500,000 rounds of Grendel ammunition in stock and going through production. Got pallets of the stuff sat on the factory floor. Cudos to our ammunition team and the girls who run everything through production.

So for all those who want Grendel ammunition get the orders in. We will be shipping against individual ammo orders faster than those with reloading supplies or guns as this production line is outstripping anything else.
            I just ordered 4 boxes of the Lapua Match stuff, you guys are working today, my card was charged. Thanks, I love this kind of service!!!

Comment

If only I could get it here in Alaska...

Comment

• hellcat370

Bill, what all types are avaibable? Any cheap stuff good for plinking?

Comment

Originally posted by feetpiece View Post
                  If only I could get it here in Alaska...
                  Might have an option if you want to combine orders. I can have it shipped pretty cheap once it gets to Tacoma. Depends on what they have and what you/I want to order though.

Comment

• Drifter
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
                    Is there a consensus which of the Grendel factory loads is the #1 most accurate?
                    123gr Lapua Scenar loaded by AA has consistently shot very well for me.
                    Drifter

Comment

Will the magazines ship with the ammo? Had to ask. Placed an order not even two days ago with AA

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

I heard on the radio (on my drive home a couple of weeks ago) how frankenfeinstein had threatened to pass a bill banning the high capacity mags.... When i got home i ordered 10 from AA and i got them a week later!!!

Comment

I ordered two over a week ago and haven't heard boo from AA. Want to sell me a couple? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
                            123gr Lapua Scenar loaded by AA has consistently shot very well for me.
                            Thank you. I ordered 1k, not much, but it's a start :-)
                            Did the search you suggested, all listed as "out of stock" except for 1 lead each on the BCGs and buffer tubes. I will call bright and early Monday.

Comment

Leads did not bear fruit. Alas.

Comment

Working...
                              X