What triggers are you guys running in your Grendels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hydrotech
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Geary View Post
    On the other forum I am a member of we just had a group buy with them and many of us are having fitting issues with it interfering with the safety selector. And customer service has been hit or miss. I bought a curved 3.5# of which is going in my grendel build soon. I'll let you know how it does, but so far I am not too impressed compared to the CMC trigger group buy that we had.

The trigger does have a very clean break with no creep at all.
    Thanks for the heads up on that issue. Please let me know if you have any fitting issue with yours!

Comment

• Supersaint71
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2015

RRA two stage match trigger. I like it however I had to use the pins from my PSA as the tolerances in the receiver were a little out so the oversized pins wouldn't let the trigger reset going to look for a better receiver at some point.

Comment

• apynckel
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2014

I've got a Timney 3lb in mine, considering switching over to a Geissele. I've had the timney give me a 3 round burst at the range. Couldn't tell if it was a bump fire or a seer landing failure. Cleaned it and haven't had the issue since, but still, scary.

Deeply considering a Geissele Super Semi Auto Enhanced
        Last edited by apynckel; 12-18-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
          Warrior
          • Aug 2015

CMC, 2 3.5lb, one flat, one curved. The other I have is a CMC 2 stage, 2 lb 1st, 2lb 2nd stage. A2

Comment

• velomaxx
            Unwashed
            • Sep 2014

I have one AA single stage tactical and two Geisseles in PF Arions. Mark adjusted these slightly, but I am not sure how. All are great for me though I cannot say why. You may want to talk with Mark if more sensitive than me. I like the AA blade for some reason that may not meaningful (yet!).

Comment

• Younger
              Warrior
              • Dec 2012

My first aftermarket trigger was a JP Fire Control kit w/ Speed Hammer. It is still a favorite. I have a JP EZ trigger in a custom billet lower. I had a ALG ACT installed in my truck gun, but it had a gritty/creepy feel and has since been replaced by a Geissele SSA. My Grandson really likes the SSA and so do I.

Comment

• ejkoechling
                Bloodstained
                • Jan 2014

Elfmann match trigger. only 25 rounds through it, but so far, so good.

Comment

• jim_bob
                  Warrior
                  • Jul 2014

Wilson combat TTU, Geissele SDC, SDC-E, SD-3G, and a 3lb timney. I really dig the TTU and the SDC-E.

Comment

• Geary
                    Unwashed
                    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by hydrotech View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up on that issue. Please let me know if you have any fitting issue with yours!
                    I have mine installed, it is very crisp and there is no creep to it. I had no problems with the fitment issues that other in the group buy did. We got the triggers for $100 each. I still prefer my CMC 3.5# trigger though.

Comment

• Kendoist4162
                      Bloodstained
                      • Jun 2015

CMC 1-3, CMC 3.5ss and mil spec triggers on three other AR's. Have a Velocity 3lb as well that I just got but it was firing on reset,( repeated it four times just to make sure) so I'm trying to get a replacement. Anyone else have any issues with Velocity?

Comment

• EastTexasShooter
                        Unwashed
                        • Dec 2015

In one of my ar's I'm running a hipertouch single stage trigger. It's set at 4.5lbs. No take up and a clean, smooth break. In my 6.5 I'm running a two stage adjustable trigger from armalite. It breaks at 3.5lbs. Love both of them.
                        "In vino veritas." Doc Holliday

Comment

• tj_farmer
                          Bloodstained
                          • Dec 2015

RRA 2 stage is my fav store bought. when on sale, like right now, they are a damn good bargain, is there better, oh yeah, but 62 plus tax and shipping isn't 2-300 either

Comment

• jkingrph
                            Warrior
                            • Aug 2014

Jewell, and Geissle
                            Member before 2010, account deleted per 2011 spam attack

Comment

• Geary
                              Unwashed
                              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Kendoist4162 View Post
                              CMC 1-3, CMC 3.5ss and mil spec triggers on three other AR's. Have a Velocity 3lb as well that I just got but it was firing on reset,( repeated it four times just to make sure) so I'm trying to get a replacement. Anyone else have any issues with Velocity?
                              My friends on the other forum that we did a group buy are having that issue along with others interfering with the safety. Their customer service has been below par so far and so does the quality control. My trigger is good to go luckily.

Comment

• alicea8541
                                Bloodstained
                                • Sep 2014

CMC single stage 3.5lb
                                JADE Precision, LLC
                                Military and Technical Development Advisor
                                Sponsors: Athlon Optics, Etymotic Research, and Kestrel Meters

Comment

Working...
                                X