• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crracer712
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Sticks View Post
    American Gunner back in stock...again...
    Is this good ammo, and is the brass good for reloading?

Comment

• BCHunter
      Warrior
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Crracer712 View Post
      Is this good ammo, and is the brass good for reloading?
      There are mixed reviews, relatively new ammo, no reports of terminal ballistics yet. The brass is standard hornady and good to reload. Most are buying it for fireforming brass.
      There is another thread running on performance of this ammo. Shoots fine in my 18" od in works

Comment

• JethroBodine
        Bloodstained
        • Apr 2017

Just ordered another New Frontier Side Charging upper and thought I'd pass on the deal to the Horde.

WCArmory has them listed at $224.95 but when you put it in your cart the price drops to $194.95. With shipping it comes to $205.58. Their usual price is $250 plus shipping.

Comment

• Randy99CL
          Warrior
          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by JethroBodine View Post
          Just ordered another New Frontier Side Charging upper and thought I'd pass on the deal to the Horde.

WCArmory has them listed at $224.95 but when you put it in your cart the price drops to $194.95. With shipping it comes to $205.58. Their usual price is $250 plus shipping.
          I'm disappointed that it's stripped with no BCG.
          "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• JethroBodine
            Bloodstained
            • Apr 2017

Randy99CL,

That'd be great if they did but I've never seen the NF, Gibbs or Spartan offered with it. It does come with the special Cam Pin used with your bolt.

The lowest I've seen them is around $225. So I thought $206 shipped was a pretty good deal.

BCA sells a right side charge/eject or a left side charge/eject with a modified bolt for around $250.

Comment

• Greyling
              Bloodstained
              • Feb 2018

Outdooraportsusa has a side charging kit for 320 shipped. It's a 223, but put in a group buy bolt head and you should be ok. They say is is a bear Creek side charger. I've thought about buying it for the upper and selling off the other bits. I think I could make the upper with bolt only cost me $150, but it would be a lot of work selling parts.....

Comment

• Randy99CL
                Warrior
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Greyling View Post
                Outdooraportsusa has a side charging kit for 320 shipped. It's a 223, but put in a group buy bolt head and you should be ok. They say is is a bear Creek side charger. I've thought about buying it for the upper and selling off the other bits. I think I could make the upper with bolt only cost me $150, but it would be a lot of work selling parts.....
                They have the side charge receiver with .223 BCG for $200 with 5% discount. That's not bad.
                Five months ago I bought a complete BCA 6.5G upper (S/C receiver, 20" barrel, 15" handguard) for $301. That spoiled me because since then the receiver has been listed (as low as $160) but almost never in stock.
                I'm planning a couple more builds and would like to use that receiver for all of them.
                "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• BCHunter
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2018

Optics planet has SB Tactical pdw braces on sale 204 black 217 for fde... of course get the e mail after I order one for more.

Comment

• kpswihart
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2016

Going out of business, maybe something you're looking for there. There were Redding Competition Seating Dies in stock earlier. Not sure what else is available.
                    Last edited by kpswihart; 04-12-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Sticks
                      Chieftain
                      • Dec 2016

Another shop, or still going out of business?
                      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Sean Boburk
                        Bloodstained
                        • Dec 2017

Sportsman warehouse coupon code worth 10%. Not sure if it is multi-use or one time use. Expires 21 April 2018.

TYAPRTX*FM5Y

Sean

Comment

• Wabbit87
                          Bloodstained
                          • Mar 2018

Side charging upper great deal has a 223 bolt face but that's easy enough to change
                          6.5 Grendel https://imgur.com/gallery/NQ2DR

Comment

• Mopardoctor
                            Warrior
                            • Apr 2015

SWFA has a sale going on this weekend for "Tax Day". 10% off anything they have for sale. SS scopes and accessories up to 35% off. I ordered the 3-15x42 SS scope and got 20% off and free shipping with the "ship49" code.

Mopar Doctor

Comment

• dammitman
                              Warrior
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Wabbit87 View Post
                              Side charging upper great deal has a 223 bolt face but that's easy enough to change
                              http://www.omegamanufacturinginc.com...rs_p_3548.html
                              when you first saw that, were they "in stock"? I would love to know.
                              Last edited by dammitman; 04-15-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X