• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

"went a mile through the forest..."

Not sure what the max ord is, on a .50 at 1800 yards, but it was either a really thin forest, a really short forest, or murphy was in play.

Regardless, we will never be able to keep the stupid from making headlines. The smart ones already police their own.

My last outing at a "public" open shooting area ended with the group of people across the road from me having not one, but TWO NDs in 5 minutes by the same person. Group of 4, nobody got hurt but enough for me to cut my day short and leave before #3 occurred in my direction. Especially since the "Head of the clan" was getting louder and angrier since he was unable to hit what he was aiming at, and everyone else was.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• calvarez
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2017

These types of idiots never shoot near me again.

Around my friends, everyone clears every gun as it's handed over. Yes, you handed me an "unloaded" gun and yes I will inspect it again, and then the next guy does the same. We also require all guns put down on table to be left open and pointed downrange. Well a new friend of a friend actually gets offended that I cleared his "unloaded" gun. Tells me that's disrespectful that I don't trust him just 'cause he's new. Nope, we do that with every gun. Then keeps putting loaded, chambered guns on the table willy-nilly. Gets upset when called out on it. "But it's on safe!"

He won't be invited back.

Oh yeah, he put 20 rounds through my .50 almost rapid fire without any thought to the high cost of it.

Comment

Working...
      X