• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CCinClovis
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by kamrr4437 View Post
    Heck yeah someone needs to do a how to mod a pmag for grendel video!
    +1

Comment

• longdayjake

I will go buy a few pmags and make a video just for you.

Comment

• longdayjake

Just give me some time to do it.

Comment

Wooohoooo!

Comment

• longdayjake

Before I do this, anyone have instructions on what I need to do?

Comment

• pinzgauer
              Warrior
              • Mar 2011

Not to talk folks out of trying to make this work, but when I loaded up grendel in a 30 round pmag the mag wall thickness was making the Grendel nose ride lower as they stacked. IE: I don't think it was the feed lips or follower, though they certainly also would need work. But even just the way they stacked between the walls was a problem.

I took some photo's, will try to find them and post.

Maybe the 20 rounder's are different, but color me skeptical based on what I saw. Would be nice if we can find a way to make it work!

Comment

• StoneTower

People here in California were cutting down the body and moving the floor-plate up to a higher rib to make them 10 round mags. I was thinking that they would make good hunting mags.

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

I would like to see a video.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

I have 6 of these, $10.99 and they all work great.
                  Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply has ammo and reloading supplies for sale at cheap prices. Find out why we're the best deal on the web today!

I just went and looked after posting this and they are now out of stock and up to $19.95 now! I am glad I got mine when I did!
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I tried a C Products 6.8 mag and the first round chambered, but after that, I got double feed and other errors. I haven't tried the Barrett mags.

Comment

Midway USA has new Stoner mags listed at 15.95 each and they work great, they look exactly like the AA mags.

wakerider

Comment

Originally posted by Aquateen View Post
                        Who are the other 2 bwaites? I'd buy them from AA but I live in Wa and don't want to pay an arm and a leg to ship. I usually get AA products from Impact Guns.
                        Get the C-Products from 44mag.com They are all the same. I've had zero issues with any C-product mag. There were some older ones that the follower needed to be upgraded to function correctly.

Comment

• durhamster

no photos of the mod.
                          Just used a round file, about a 45 degree angle.
                          That got rid of the 90 degree angle of the mag.
                          made the ramp larger.
                          It was like the p-mag wanted to work, just needed a little help.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I think AR-Stoner is making the new Grendel mags. I picked up a few from Midway USA for about $16 each.

Comment

Originally posted by LRLars View Post
                              I may be wrong, but I think AR-Stoner is making the new Grendel mags. I picked up a few from Midway USA for about $16 each.
                              IIRC, AR-Stoner is a business name that Midway uses. They get items/goods from other resources and name them AR-Stoner. I could be wrong on that but I'm pretty sure that is/was the case.

Comment

Good to know. I'll look on the mag and see if there's a manufacturer's stamp on it, when I get back home from vacation.

Comment

Working...
                                X