X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

I've got my dremel "drill press" set up now so if I need to do this again to a stock I might try it myself.
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• TreeFiddy
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Bazinga View Post
      Disappointed in the lack of customer service from Howa. No response from there CS dept either. Hopefully i never need warranty support.
      Sorry for the difficulties getting an answer.
      Matt is currently on military orders. He'll be back in August.

Regarding your two questions on the previous page...we can't say much. We are working with HOWA for a metal trigger guard. Like Matt mentioned in his first post, new mag being developed too. Both are currently in R&D stages. Both questions are end of the year at the earliest.

Sorry to be so vague, but we can't provide too many details yet unfortunately. I doubt our CS Dept. knows even that much.
      Just know that Matt is not ignoring anyone, he has been deployed for about a month now.

Comment

• grayfox
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2017

Thanks. Tell Matt to stay safe and thanks for his service. Many of us have definitely been there-done that.
        "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Bazinga
          Bloodstained
          • May 2018

Originally posted by TreeFiddy View Post
          Sorry for the difficulties getting an answer.
          Matt is currently on military orders. He'll be back in August.

Regarding your two questions on the previous page...we can't say much. We are working with HOWA for a metal trigger guard. Like Matt mentioned in his first post, new mag being developed too. Both are currently in R&D stages. Both questions are end of the year at the earliest.

Sorry to be so vague, but we can't provide too many details yet unfortunately. I doubt our CS Dept. knows even that much.
          Just know that Matt is not ignoring anyone, he has been deployed for about a month now.
          Thank you for the response, TreeFiddy.

Comment

Working...
          X