• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill37
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

Single shot Grendel pistol

I heard CVA makes a Scout 6.5 Grendel pistol but I have Found one yet. BINGO!https://ammoandarmsstore.com/cva-con...t-valley-arms/
    Last edited by hill37; 11-30-2020, 03:14 AM.
  • kmon
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2015

I think that should work. Myself owning a TC Encore I would just pick up another barrel but if that isn't the case CVA has turned out some pretty dang good firearms

Comment

• fabbrisd
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2020

CVA 1st brought out a 6.5 Creedmore (google the Classic Firearms youtube video) a bit of a kick on that one...
      that's for the heads-up on the CVA Grendel... see gunbroker.com link below:

That said ... if you're a good shopper.. for "not-that-much-more" if you can scrounge one up you can get a "decent" bolt gun

Comment

• hill37
        Warrior
        • Apr 2017

Suggested an 18" Youth rifle. Haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

• Nodak
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

I have a Decked Mini, nice AR pistol and now have a CVA Grendel pistol on the way. Found one at a for $330 shipped and have a CVA Pistol case coming also. Should be pretty cool. Found and purchased before I'd seen anyone even mention them. Also saw a smokin deal on a 6.5Creedmoor version also. Still debating on that. These pistols are quite a bargain and takes are told of a nice trigger in them. I'll see next week hopefully.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

I think I want one, pin and weld job and a nice stock and it would make a super nice compact packing rifle.

Comment

• Running la briars
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2020

A5 Your right that would make a nice pack rifle - put a pistol scope on it an order a CVA rifle butt stock an swap it out
              You would have a compact cooper scout Rifle

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Running la briars View Post
                A5 Your right that would make a nice pack rifle - put a pistol scope on it an order a CVA rifle butt stock an swap it out
                You would have a compact cooper scout Rifle
                I was thinking more like a nice 2moa red dot

Comment

• biodsl
                  Chieftain
                  • Aug 2011

I wonder if you could make this fit?

Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Nodak
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2016

This allows one to install a buffer tube to the CVA Scout.  Add a pistol brace or rifle stock depending on your configuration.Includes castle nut and repla...

Comment

• weagle
                      Bloodstained
                      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by fabbrisd View Post
                      CVA 1st brought out a 6.5 Creedmore (google the Classic Firearms youtube video) a bit of a kick on that one...
                      that's for the heads-up on the CVA Grendel... see gunbroker.com link below:

That said ... if you're a good shopper.. for "not-that-much-more" if you can scrounge one up you can get a "decent" bolt gun
                      Thanks for the heads up. I just bought one of those. The loads for my 16" Howa Mini should also work great in the CVA pistol.

Comment

• weagle
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jan 2019

Took a couple of weeks (the seller said it would) but my CVA Scout V2 arrived. I'm impressed. This is a hefty pistol (5lbs 6oz) and the lock-up feels solid. Trigger is very nice right out of the box. I removed the base, de-greased the screws and reinstalled with loctite then mounted a Vortex Venom I had on hand. I'll eventually install a traditional pistol scope, but I want to sight it in and hunt with it this weekend. Honestly I think these pistols are a steal.

Comment

• riuma
                          Warrior
                          • Jun 2018

So.....how does it shoot? ~Riuma

Comment

• weagle
                            Bloodstained
                            • Jan 2019

It shoots great. I only got to put a few rounds through it and my chrono wasn't working so I don't have any velocity / accuracy report yet. It is really sweet shooting as far as the trigger and modest recoil.

Comment

• riuma
                              Warrior
                              • Jun 2018

Thanks. I would like to see a serious accuracy evaluation at some point. Everyone reviews the 6.5 CM and then shoot steel plates with it. I'm standing on the brink waiting to see a Grendel evaluation that includes accuracy tests. What a slick deer gun that would make.~Riuma

Comment

Working...
                              X