• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcbuch
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Popeye212 View Post
    Jcbuch here's a thought while your building that one do the Larue MBT "I can wait" trigger for $99 unless you don't want a 2 stage. Took about 3 weeks but worth it. I put Athlon on mine and about to buy another. AA might have had to charge you tax depending on what state you live in. Some are taxing internet purchases.
    cool on the trigger, yeah I noticed that but they said they had free shipping on BA barrels and I am still paying shipping, is only $18 but still then the tax I didn't notice it until after I submitted the order. of course they are one of those places that don't have a phone number want you to email them only. don't really like that type of service honestly. If I want to call you, I want to speak to someone, not wait for you to email back. Lesson learned.

Comment

• Popeye212
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Jcbuch View Post
      cool on the trigger, yeah I noticed that but they said they had free shipping on BA barrels and I am still paying shipping, is only $18 but still then the tax I didn't notice it until after I submitted the order. of course they are one of those places that don't have a phone number want you to email them only. don't really like that type of service honestly. If I want to call you, I want to speak to someone, not wait for you to email back. Lesson learned.
      I had to sent an out of spec BCG back to them I did contact them by email and it was taken care of quickly. Pretty sure you have already emailed them would have brought up the free shipping and the tax issue. I would think they would take care of it. I am the same about speaking to a actual person about an issue.

Comment

• Jcbuch
        Unwashed
        • Jun 2018

Lol gun is finished I’ll post pic soon. Turns out armorally is located in my state about 20 minutes from me. It would have been nice if they posted an address on their website. So that is why I got jammed paying sales tax. Well at least they sent me a free T-shirt.

Comment

Working...
        X