X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

I have their millennium compensater on mine and like the break but the barrel never shot well so it just sits unused.

Think I'm going to dedicate that upper to wolf steel case in the spring pits all close range stuff

Comment

• AZHTfreak
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by AR15gunner View Post
      I would like to stay around the $200 -$250 range, new to this and hadn't heard about Green Mountain before. I know you usually get what you pay for, just trying to get a good barrel not rich.
      Been shooting a 20" Wylde GM for the past 3 years, 3/4 MOA all day. They're known for their 10/22 barrels. From my sample of 1, Green Mtn is GTG...
      DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• grayfox
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2017

Yes I have seen that and already have checked some out but haven't decided, any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
        You can also get a 9/16-5/8x24 adapter, not too much worry on tolerance stacking in my experience, unless you're looking at suppressed. I have done the un-suppressed like this fine, but not the suppressed so cannot speak to that lineup.
        That adapter will get you more versatility on muzzle devices. I used a little loktite on the adapter to barrel to make sure it stayed tight.

The VG6 gamma, 6.5 in 5/8-24 is a great little MB not too expensive or heavy.
        "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

Yes I have seen that and already have checked some out but haven't decided, any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
          Get a thread adaptor and you can use whatever 5/8x24 threaded muzzle device you choose.

Comment

Working...
          X