X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mel
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2019

the 28 is getting a new upper reciver , since this is primarlily a elr target gun im not worried about having a skelotonized upper on it
    im going to put the gen 1 billet upper thats on my 28 onto my 20inch buiild

this also means im swaping the nitrided low mass carrier for a nickle boron one lol

Comment

• Oryx
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2021

Have you tried moveing the illuminator further back to balance it out some? I like a heavy gun for offhand (from the high power shooting days), but balance is definitely important. Interested to see how this works out

Comment

• mel
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Oryx View Post
        Have you tried moveing the illuminator further back to balance it out some? I like a heavy gun for offhand (from the high power shooting days), but balance is definitely important. Interested to see how this works out
        moving it back when underneath the barrell will make it cast a shadow in the ir beam , when im out at night im hunting off a tripod anyways and i just moved the position of my arca plate that mounts to the hg to make the setup balanced, this really isnt a gun to take hunting anyways but still fun to do once in a while

Comment

Working...
        X