• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coastguardchas

A morning at Tejon ranch repeat.

hope this works.
    Attached Files

Excelleeeeeeeeent. That's a pretty nice hole in that hog. Is that the exit or entrance?

Comment

• coastguardchas

exit. not bad for a 100gr TTSX @ 150yds.

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

Much better! My eyes are too old to see those tiny pics!

I think I'd like a trip to Tejon! I just don't have any California legal AR's!

I think a Beowulf would be fun against those pigs!

Comment

• StoneTower

I think you should give Tejon a try. They are working on building if full of houses if the developer gets his way. It would really be a shame. I am going back next year in May for sure and maybe I will get two trips in.

Here is the pig I shot. It was a 2 1/2 day hunt at Tejon ranch in Southern California. It was shot on the final morning of the hunt and Jason (one of the guys I was hunting with) saw this hog and offered me the shot. He is a great guy. Jason takes great pictures. The gun and the pig look great, but the hunter looks like he

If your rifle receiver is not a banned by name receiver (it needs to be an OLL [Off List Lower]) you just need a bullet button and you will be good to go.

Just remember that a Bullet Button equipped rifle in California can only be used with a 10 or less round magazine or you will have an assault rifle per California's F***ed up laws.

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
          Much better! My eyes are too old to see those tiny pics!

I think I'd like a trip to Tejon! I just don't have any California legal AR's!

I think a Beowulf would be fun against those pigs!

Comment

Working...
          X