• traybill1
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2018

Kosh65 sent me pics of his and his wife's Wyoming goats

Comment

• Stinky Coyote
      Warrior
      • Dec 2017

Great post! Congrats on these awesome animals. Loving the Antelope with Grendel, I've gotta add that species soon as well, I've never chased them here in Alberta but my priorities are high enough to get a couple tags now (trophy and non-trophy) so this is motivating. Can we learn more about this nice wood stocked Grendel build? Any other Grendel specs? And confirm with Hornady Black ELD-M ammo? or the SST?

Currently I'm at moose, whitetail, mule deer, rocky mountain bighorn sheep and black bear with the Grendel...7 head, 151 yard average shot distance, 4 yard average recovery distance. All with hornady black ammo from 16-24" barrel Grendel's.
      Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 10-15-2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• kmon
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2015

Kosh65 posted some about that sweet little rifle in his first post on this forum.

Hey all; I’ve been lurking on this site for a couple years now. Finally decided to join. A little bit about myself: I’ve been a shooter and hunter for my entire life. Been reloading for 40 plus years. I’ve always owned and hunted with 6.5 cartridges. Mostly larger calibers to begin with, but as I age, I’ve become less

Comment

• Kosh65
          Warrior
          • Jan 2021

Last edited by Kosh65; 10-15-2021, 08:13 PM. Reason: Additions

Comment

• traybill1
            Unwashed
            • Feb 2018

My antelope was 116 yards the rifle i used has a 20 inch barrel the rifle was built over the course of about a year buying parts as they went on sale so it looks like a patch work quilt of colors using the hornandy black eldm one shot and she didn't even twitch
            The white tail same rifle and load 160 yards same result.

Comment

• doofus65
              Bloodstained
              • May 2017

DRT? Congrats on the fine shooting.
              I got a doe antelope with a Grendel AR last season. For sentimental reasons I took an old 308 lever gun this year. I'll be back to the grendel next year.

Comment

• Stinky Coyote
                Warrior
                • Dec 2017

Dead Right There

Comment

Working...
                X