Check Cashed November 2018
    Stamp Received July 2019

241 Days

Comment

• Drillboss
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

TBAC Ultra 5, form 4, individual

I'm not sure when the application was submitted. I ordered in October of 2018, but was backordered.
      Check was cashed 1/8/19 (during the government shutdown, which I found interesting)

Transfer was approved 9/24/19. Should have the stamp in a week or so.

NFA Tracker approval times have been trending down recently, from a typical 330 days to about 260.
      Last edited by Drillboss; 09-28-2019, 10:52 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

• Warlock
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2018

My check was cashed July 7th 2019 and I picked up my Omega 300 October 1rst 2019. 87 days.
        Last edited by Warlock; 10-10-2019, 01:25 AM. Reason: missed my date by a month
        You only think you're alone

Comment

• Bigs28
          Chieftain
          • Feb 2016

Wow. I might have to buy another one. Was it individual or trust warlock?

Comment

• Drillboss
            Warrior
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Warlock View Post
            My check was cashed July 7th 2019 and I picked up my Omega 300 November 1rst 2019. 87 days.
            October 1st, right?

Comment

• Randy99CL
              Warrior
              • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Warlock View Post
              My check was cashed July 7th 2019 and I picked up my Omega 300 November 1rst 2019. 87 days.
              If I had a time machine I wouldn't bother with a suppressor. I'd go back to hook up with Marilyn Monroe. And buy Apple stock.
              Last edited by Randy99CL; 10-04-2019, 10:27 PM.
              "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• Drillboss
                Warrior
                • Jan 2015

NFA Tracker is showing a lot of approvals in the 60 to 90 day time frame.

Comment

• Warlock
                  Bloodstained
                  • Dec 2018

I'm sorry gentleman, yes October first. I'm so excited and happy I have lost my mind. I applied as an individual. I was planning on waiting for at least a year and had to scurry to get the money to pay off the lay-away. Luckily I had payed the vast majority of the price. I have been lucky twice in my life and this is one of the times.

Comment

• Warlock
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2018

I really hope that my waiting time becomes the normal wait time. Waiting a year or more for a suppresser is just friggin stupid.

Comment

• Schrambo
                      Warrior
                      • Oct 2016

TBAC 7... F4, paper, purchased on a trust 11/13/18, got the call yesterday I was approved...
                      Last edited by Schrambo; 10-06-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Gringoloco
                        Warrior
                        • Dec 2017

Rugged Surge F4 paper trust around 12 1/2 months.

Comment

• mtnlvr
                          Warrior
                          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Gringoloco View Post
                          Rugged Surge F4 paper trust around 12 1/2 months.
                          I'm curious if you've used it much. Have you get ten a chance to see how well it maintains accuracy between remove and install? Are you using the Surge on a Grendel? If so, what bbl length and how well does it manage first round pop?

Comment

• Gringoloco
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2017

I’ve only had the chance to shoot it twice so far, once on a 20” .223 gun and the other on my 18” grendel with the group buy Faxon barrel. Groups with my .223 gun were better at 100 yds, groups with the 6.5 were the same but had about a 3” drop and 1” left shift from initial zero. Blowback with the .223 was minimal, but was definitely more on the 6.5 even with the adjustable gas block. Hoping to mess with a charging handle a bit to make it better. It was definitely quieter but was shot on the range so I can’t really speak to decibel levels without hearing protection. Overall very happy with the Surge.

Comment

• CaptnC
                              Warrior
                              • May 2018

Check cashed - 1/8/19
                              Approved 10/3/19
                              Got letter and SOS Hunter .30 10/28/19

Just in time for deer season. So far one 75lb'ers pig and one 10pt buck.

No noticeable shift in POI, but it definitely shoot tighter groups.

BCA 16" SS 7.62x39 barrel with a Young Machine right haND side charge. Osprey piston system carbon fiber forend sitting on top of a Palmetto Arms lower.

Rifle shot a MOA at 200 yards with a 123gr Barnes tac-tx. The groups where just under an inch.

I've shot the SOS Hunter on three rifles.

1. Colombian Mauser 26" barrel 6.5x06
                              2. AR 15 7.62x39 16" barrel
                              3. AR 15 300 Blackout 16" barrel

So far the Mauser has been the quitest of the three, with the exception of the 300 BO with subs. That pretty close to "movie'!

Comment

• delt475
                                Bloodstained
                                • Sep 2019

Originally posted by mtnlvr View Post
                                I'm curious if you've used it much. Have you get ten a chance to see how well it maintains accuracy between remove and install? Are you using the Surge on a Grendel? If so, what bbl length and how well does it manage first round pop?
                                I have a Surge as well. I rotate it between quite a few guns. it?s my favorite can for sure. Randomly the poa shift on my LR308 is negligible when I install the can. It sounds about like a .22.

I shoot .223 thru 300wsm with it. Have not bought a mount for 6.5 yet. Extremely versatile. Almost as versatile as a Liberty Cosmic.

Before the bump stock ban, i used to shoot suppressed 300ba and mag drop with it. Full auto, within reason, suppression is pretty fun

Comment

Working...
                                X