• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cereal Thriller
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2019

Form 1

28 days from when the paperwork was submitted, rejected once, resubmitted and approved, fingerprints mailed and finally granted with tax stamp.

Comment

• Harpoon1
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2017

Last edited by Harpoon1; 11-28-2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
        Warrior
        • Nov 2018

I have been watching the average wait times since April.

These ATF wait times are based off of recent approvals. Whether you're looking for suppressor wait times or an SBR tax stamp wait time, see what time frames are looking like now!

What I have noticed is that each month the average wait time increases by one month.

How I see it; they got slammed in March. When the few of us that filed in Jan actually got their stuff in 3 months and told the world (like me). Everyone else who ever wanted a silencer jumped in (like me for a 22 can). They have yet to clear the March - April backlog let alone May, June July....

Comment

• Harpoon1
          Chieftain
          • Dec 2017

They have yet to clear the March - April backlog let alone May, June July....

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

Local shops have been reporting the same.

Funny how NICS can run the same check over the counter, but the retarded goons in ATF take over a year.

I want reparations with interest for rights delayed/denied.

In Finland it was cash and carry, nobody cares. Suppressors sold on shelves right next to boat anchors and waders.
            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• DeNinny
              Warrior
              • Sep 2022

I have two Banish 223s and a Banish 30 in jail now. All submitted with electronic form 4. The Silencer Central website says electronic form 4 submittals Feb & Mar 2022 are currently getting approved, so my wait time should be 8-9 months from now.

Comment

• tommag
                Bloodstained
                • Oct 2015

E form received march 7 for a banish 30. Approval in late december. Waiting on the usps now.

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2018

Originally posted by tommag View Post
                  E form received march 7 for a banish 30. Approval in late december. Waiting on the usps now.
                  Congratulations!

What is it going on? Post a pic when you get it, if you don't mind.

Comment

• tommag
                    Bloodstained
                    • Oct 2015

Sorry, I don't like to post pics. Original plan was for a 300bo pistol, but the way things are going I might have to get rid of that barrel. I do have a ruger American rimfire rifle and might ad a ruger American 300bo.
                    I'm sure I'll try it out on the 2 grendel barrels I have when it warms up a bit.
                    Last edited by tommag; 01-02-2023, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• HoustonHipster6.5
                      Bloodstained
                      • Feb 2021

I bought a Dead Air Sandman S in August 2021. Received the tax stamp 13 months later in September 2022. 13 months. Trust, paper Form 4 through Silencer Shop. Finger-printed at the kiosk.

Comment

Working...
                      X