Who will ask to see the Form 1 or Form 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ARMYEOD
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2023

I can carry a 30 round pistol (loaded) in my vehicle. I cannot carry a loaded SBR in my vehicle. This is a big deal.

Comment

• CMoor
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2020

I guess it depends where you live... I have only been asked if I have papers on a MG once in 40 years... And that was at a range in Reno. Where I live in Arizona now my guess is none of the Leos care at all they see so many NFA items around here. I think they just assume you have them legally or some just honestly don't care because they understand the laws are stupid and for the most part do nothing to affect crime.

Comment

• CMoor
        Unwashed
        • Jun 2020

Originally posted by Jake TN View Post
        Here is a question for the masses. Would a majority of gun owners support SBRs and suppressors being removed as NFA items on the condition they could only be purchased or transfer ownership through FFLs. Would have to figure out a way to deal with individually manufactured suppressors, but that could be fairly simple. Enough to move the ball in the right direction and both sides of the aisle are not 100% happy.
        This would apease the left by giving them something that will only affect the law abiding citizen and do nothing to control the criminals. It is the same as all gun laws it will do nothing but burden good people so, why bother... It would just be more un-constitutional gun registration that will do nothing but take money from those who will submit to it.

Comment

• ARMYEOD
          Unwashed
          • Jan 2023

Let's just go to a different level. Here is a premise;

The ATF is an agency of the US Government, right.

The US Government is illegitimate and there is NO USA. No border; no sovereignty. The US Constitution and laws are not obeyed or enforced by the people who want you to think they are the US Govt.

So why comply with anything the ATF or any other agency or group purporting to represent the USG. There is NO USG.

Good luck.

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
            Warrior
            • Nov 2018

Originally posted by ARMYEOD View Post

The US Government is illegitimate and there is NO USA. No border; no sovereignty. The US Constitution and laws are not obeyed or enforced by the people who want you to think they are the US Govt.

So why comply with anything the ATF or any other agency or group purporting to represent the USG. There is NO USG.

Good luck.
            What in the world are you talking about? You are also glowing.

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

I can carry a 30 round pistol (loaded) in my vehicle. I cannot carry a loaded SBR in my vehicle. This is a big deal.
              Heller decision, they have sided with you.

When exercising that inalienable right, you have the following actual US laws in your favor:

2nd Amendement

4th Amendment

Heller decision

State laws supporting self protection and upholding the 2A.

ATF and any other rulings or opinions are contrary to all of the above, placing the citizen in a burdensome position of vulnerability and disadvantage from a practical and legal standing.
              NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• LRRPF52
                Super Moderator
                • Sep 2014

Good luck.
                NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• ARMYEOD
                  Unwashed
                  • Jan 2023

I am in the same boat. I own one suppressor. I find it revolting that we have to pay a tax and register a hollow tube.

Comment

• ARMYEOD
                    Unwashed
                    • Jan 2023

I stand by my opinion and analysis. I am a retired vet of 30 years. Been around the block. I am fairly well educated. The sad thing is that this "country" has been infiltrated and subverted by bad people and bad ideology.
                    Seems like "Americans" think that it can't happen here. Is is happening here. Folks in Russia, Germany, etc. watched their countries go down the tubes. We are going there.
                    As a retired military officer, I took that silly Oath of Office. I still must live by that Oath. You know, something about defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
                    Last edited by ARMYEOD; 01-24-2023, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X