• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Awesome pics. Got pics of the Grizz?
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Awesome pictures blackfoot - We haven't drawn tags yet down here. The grendel won't be the only gun we have. l have my 329 PD and my buddy will have his 300 weatherby magnum and his son will most likely have my 460 rowland and my remington 870 slug gun or saiga 12.

Comment

Just the aftermath. My hunting buddy tagged it after we both shot it and I think he has the pictures "on the hoof" so to speak :-)

Comment

that is some beautiful country! Maybe ill make it up there one of these days.

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by blackfoot View Post

Just the aftermath. My hunting buddy tagged it after we both shot it and I think he has the pictures "on the hoof" so to speak :-)
            That's awesome! I hope you guys were packing a change of shorts with you!
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

F*** I LOVE 180'S !!!!!!!! GOOD on you!

Comment

Working...
              X