• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has a sun shade on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
      It has a sun shade on it.
      Well, son of a.... I just learned something new.
      Thanks!

Comment

• bwaites
        • Mar 2011

Thats just a sunshade. Most higher end scopes come with them. 3-4 inches long, screw on.

Crud, LRRPF52 beat me to it!

Comment

• BjornF16
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Tedward View Post
          If I go on a hunt in Colorado and want to ship my rifle while I take the plane, it needs to be shipped to an FFL.

Q: May a nonlicensee ship firearms interstate for his or her use in hunting or other lawful activity?
          Yes. A person may ship a firearm to himself or herself in care of another person in the State where he or she intends to hunt or engage in any other lawful activity. The package should be addressed to the owner. Persons other than the owner should not open the package and take possession of the firearm.
          Answers to some common questions about the buying, selling, shipping, renting or loaning of firearms to an unlicensed person.
          LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
          Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

ROFL!!! That just made my day and took the sour taste of this thread out of my mouth!!!
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

My knickers are still in a knot, and I can't resort to alcohol as an escape. What to do.....

Comment

• BjornF16
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

My knickers are still in a knot, and I can't resort to alcohol as an escape. What to do.....
                I could mail you some alcohol from Texas...LOL
                LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by BjornF16 View Post
                  I could mail you some alcohol from Texas...LOL
                  Maybe include some Firearms and Tobacco in the package, along with some tannerite via USPS. I like it!

Comment

• Ridgerider

Diane Feinstein submitted legislation that follows the description of Tedward and Ridgerider, i.e. Quality Arms of Idaho.

It was defeated by a significant margin in the Senate earlier this year, by the upper house of the Legislative Branch of the United States, and wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of even getting out of committee in the lower house.

That bill aimed to regulate basically every part of a firearm, aside from the serialized receiver. No LEO or court has grounds to stand on by attempting to regulate any parts other than the serialized receiver.

Happy holidays, and thanks for the compliments.
                    It was you who lost it when what was said did not involve you until you went off the deep end what was said was "Hey Guys just a reminder that any person doing this type of work needs to be an ffl so if you want work like that done make sure they are an ffl. Have run into a few companies at gun shows offering Cerekote and dipping services who are not licensed FFl's so be warned. So how about it are you an FFL if so good on you if not then if you are receiving guns and working on them for profit including cereKoting a lower receiver then you need an ffl. My personal opinion is you dont have one to go off like you did.

Comment

• bwaites
                      • Mar 2011

Ridgerider,

As I stated earlier, we are done discussing the ATF in my thread.

Comment

• montana
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2011

I would just watch this......it helps

Comment

• cory
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post
                          ROFL!!! That just made my day and took the sour taste of this thread out of my mouth!!!
                          +1
                          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• montana
                            Chieftain
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by cory
                            Wrong??? Not following the rules or a corrupt unconstitutional agency is wrong??? I live my life according to my principles and what I believe to be right and wrong, good and evil, not what men say and write on paper.

What's wrong here is us allowing ATF to dictate anything, allowing the unconstitutional NFA to still stand, and to continue to allow the liberties of the next generation to be sacrificed because fighting for that liberty is to inconvenient.

What's wrong is blindly following anything, especially a corrupt unconstitutional law.

Ted your justification for what's right and wrong is likely the same type of justification used by those Jews who turned on their own in early Nazi Germany, those who turn on their own families in present day North Korea, those who turned on their own during the revolutionary war, etc...

My friend it seems we have very different definitions as to right and wrong.

Bwaites is exactly right, until it's attached to a serialized piece of gear it's just a hunk of metal. Will the corrupt, liberal, and/or misguided courts rule that way, I doubt it.
                            +1

Comment

• Tedward
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2013

Again, nice set up on the paint jobs..
                              Last edited by bwaites; 12-29-2013, 05:52 PM. Reason: We are done with ATF in this thread!

Comment

Xxxxxxxx
                                Last edited by bwaites; 12-29-2013, 05:52 PM. Reason: We are done with ATF in this thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X