• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lastrites
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by 12Bravo View Post
    It's a wonderful day! I finally got my replacement barrel from Faxon today and I have the next 5 days off.
    So needless to say I am going to be building a Grendel and then shooting it. Whoo hoo
    Good news, now before you install it you should consider a fluff and buff, clean clean it well and hopefully all works out for the best.

Comment

• 12Bravo
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2017

I received my replacement barrel from Faxon yesterday and finally got my 6.5 Grendel built today. Now to take her out, lock and load, and send em.

Aero M4E1 upper and 15" handguard. Faxon 20" match series heavy fluted barrel and BCG. Odin Works adjustable gas block, Atlas 6.5 muzzle device, Zulu 2.0 stock all topped with Primary Arms 4x14 FFP scope. By the way the barrel fir a lot better in the upper receiver, manually ejecting a case is smooth, and most importantly, no scratches on the case.

Here she is.... Grendel1280x720.jpg
      Last edited by 12Bravo; 05-24-2018, 11:58 PM.
      "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
      - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

Comment

• grayfox
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2017

Nice looking rig. Now reach out and touch some targets! Let us know how she shoots for you.
        "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• 12Bravo
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2017

I didn't have a lot of time today but I shot the first 20 rounds today. Holy cow! What a freaking awesome rifle. I had her pretty much zeroed in after 6 rounds, well at least close enough to get the job done. When I have more time I get it perfected. I didn't have a single issue with the 2 magazines I used and no FTEs.
          "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
          - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

Comment

• VASCAR2
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Good to hear 12Bravo thanks for the update!

Comment

Working...
            X