Opinions on these optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sniper20 View Post
    I have a guy that I know that is a Vortex dealer, and he forgot to bring one to a swap meet we did, but he said he would almost put it OVER Nightforce. I have never personally seen a NF outside in the elements, only in the stores, but I think if you can do a side by side, a lot of people are super hardcore on Vortex. I know they have a pretty long wait for them on from the factory...
    Well obviously comin from a dealer, who would'nt be surprised that he would say " he would ALMOST put it over Nightforce... Almost means he had some sort of doubt...
    Take the two scope out of the store, then look at them side by side.. At dusk.... Then make a decision, not just based on what a Dealer would say.. Everyone knows that what may be clear in his eyes AINT goin to be clear in yours..

Comment

Yes, NF and Vortex Viper PST glass are not the same, and you will pay at least 2x the price for the NF. The Razor HD is comparable to NF NXS, and at a similar price. Burris is another option for budget optics that will hold up, especially the XTR series, and the new TAC-AR, without the entire eye piece moving for magnification change.

Comment

Working...
      X