X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

^ those are nice. Leupold really stepped up in the right areas on the VX5 line.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• DJudge
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2017

I want to try a SWFA SS 2.5-10x32 Ultralight (9.5oz) $349.95 on my Howa Mini. I've got a SWFA SS 3-15x42 Tactical Mil-Quad on my long range setup and am very impressed. Covered by the SWFA SS 4-Life Warranty Never Expires Transferable, No Receipt Required
      If We Cannot Repair It, We Will Replace It No Questions Asked.

Comment

• Recondo
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2018

Put a Leopold VX-5HD 2-10x42 firedot with custom dial for my Hornady SST . As a State hunter safety instructor it was well under 1k even with their alumna caps. Firedot is the ticket for my 58 year old eyes. No regrets.
        Recondo

Comment

• PNW_Grendel
          Bloodstained
          • Sep 2018

I went with a Sig Sauer Tango4 4-16x44 with the Dev-L reticle on my 16". Great glass, very, very nice turrets, very well put together. Picked it up off Ebay on Sale with a coupon code for $650. Can't beat it at that price point. The sig is every bit of scope my PST Gen IIs are, plus some. My eyes feel the glass is a touch more bright, the turrets "feel" better, they both tract dead on. There are lots of options in the 1k, range, pick the best glass you can afford.

Comment

• Dempsy1
            Bloodstained
            • Oct 2018

I really like my new NightFirce SHV-it was under $1k b4 taxes.

Comment

Working...
            X