• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dead Center Miss
    Warrior
    • Sep 2018

Here is the text I just got from Matt.

Originally posted by 206767
    Hey man, I've had a few people in the past week or two emailing asking for pictures as well. Everyone must be interested in how it will stack since everyone thought poly mags were a lost cause with 6.5 Grendel.

Only pics I have right now are the drawings which we won't release. However I did send some prototype mags off to get pics taken last week and should have them here in the next few days.

We are still a couple months out on production as we are fine tuning a few things right now

Comment

• Popeye212
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2018

Update: No response from facebook or email on my gracious offer...

Comment

• Dead Center Miss
        Warrior
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Popeye212 View Post
        Update: No response from facebook or email on my gracious offer...
        Lol. Matt told me they are still doing some tweaking. As soon as they get the first batch of finished ones they are supposed to send me a couple and I can send them around for people to try. They give me quite a few loaner mags usually that I can loan out at matches.

Comment

• GregP42
          Warrior
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Dead Center Miss View Post
          Lol. Matt told me they are still doing some tweaking. As soon as they get the first batch of finished ones they are supposed to send me a couple and I can send them around for people to try. They give me quite a few loaner mags usually that I can loan out at matches.
          I wonder how well the will work with the Ruger 6.5Grendel since it uses AR style mags. I would love to test one in it

Comment

• Popeye212
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Dead Center Miss View Post
            I really didn't expect them to do it but would have liked a response. No worries

Comment

• Dead Center Miss
              Warrior
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Popeye212 View Post
              I really didn't expect them to do it but would have liked a response. No worries
              They get pretty busy. I've waited 2 weeks before for a text back texting the owner and manager before.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

There you go gents very first pics seen by anyone of the very first polymer 6.5 grendel mag.

Comment

• Swampfox
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2018

These would be better if they allow for a little longer Bullet, but I love polymer mags they don’t scratch up the brass.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Swampfox View Post
                    These would be better if they allow for a little longer Bullet, but I love polymer mags they don’t scratch up the brass.
                    They will do 2.260 like every other grendel mag except cpd.

Cpd will let you go out too 2.300 and a bit longer if you window it.

I'm still happy to see a polymer grendel mag coming to market, since every other polymer mag producing company sad it was impossible to do.

I will get a few to use mostly because like you said they don't scratch up the brass and bullet and they will work fine with my trex reloads, any other bullet I will use my cpd mags.
                    Last edited by A5BLASTER; 09-27-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• grayfox
                      Chieftain
                      • Jan 2017

Aha!!!!! single feed on the RH side, if I see this correctly?

Not bad let's get some into user testing...!!!
                      I'd be willing to do some if you need volunteers. Guess there's others who volunteered also...

My longest AR load I think is 2.255.
                      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
                        Aha!!!!! single feed on the RH side, if I see this correctly?

Not bad let's get some into user testing...!!!
                        I'd be willing to do some if you need volunteers. Guess there's others who volunteered also...

My longest AR load I think is 2.255.
                        Thats what im seeing like a hybrid double stack but pushes up into a single side feed.

Owner of amend2 told me he signed up as a member here today, guess he is just waiting for it to be approved and then he will talk and give us more details on it.

Comment

• Greengo10
                          Bloodstained
                          • Aug 2018

Looks like its about the same size height wise as the magpul 20 rounder... Im definitely interested in these, and will be very interested if they are able to do a 20 rounder with decent dimensions

Comment

• GregP42
                            Warrior
                            • Mar 2015

OK, that looks very nice. Does he have any idea on prices? I would love to do testing with my Ruger bolt action if he needs someone to to test them.

Greg
                            Last edited by GregP42; 09-27-2018, 01:31 AM. Reason: auto correct hates me!

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by GregP42 View Post
                              OK, that looks very nice. Does he have any idea on prices? I would love to do testing with my Ruger bolt action if he needs someone to to test them.

Greg
                              No didn't give any prices, from what I'm understanding it will be a few more months before they get them to market.

Soon as his membership is approved I'm sure he will be along to answer question in more detail.

I would love to see a 25 or 28 round mag come out that would be awesome for my home/self defense and hog gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X