• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • treeclmr
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2020

Hey yall,
    Thank you for all the feedback, I ended up going with the SilencerCo Omega. The local gun store was having a sale, and it ended up coming to just under $1000 including stamp.
    Now I just have to wait, but I can visit it at the range so that is a plus.
    MVIMG_20200110_154819 2.jpg
    Last edited by treeclmr; 01-14-2020, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

Good deal.

Comment

• FLshooter
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

I think you made the right choice I love my silencerco omega.

Comment

• rumaco19
          Unwashed
          • Dec 2019

PRODUCT DETAILS
          The most versatile suppressor in the Banish line, the BANISH 30 works with all of your rifle calibers from .17 to .30 caliber magnums.

All Banish suppressors have unmatched sound suppression. Testing shows that BANISH 30 reduces the report of a .308 by a whopping 34 decibels or more!

Made from Titanium alloy, the BANISH 30 has unmatched durability at an extremely light weight. The BANISH 30 comes as a 9-inch suppressor holding eight STifle™ baffles, yet for tighter shooting platforms or blinds, can easily break down and assemble into a 7-inch configuration. At seven inches, you’ll hardly notice the suppressor on the end of your rifle.

Perfect for the range, but also great for in-the-field while big game hunting, the BANISH 30 will significantly reduce the report and recoil of large-caliber rifles, while still being effective on rifles down to rimfire calibers.

All silencers and short barreled rifles require the purchase of a $200 Federal Tax Stamp.

Formerly known as the Varminter 4.0 in .30 caliber, view the history of Banish Suppressors.

Comment

• burnsy13
            Bloodstained
            • Sep 2017

I'm kind of a loner in this sense, but I'm all in for the Rugged stuff.

I have a Micro 30 on my 12" Grendel, Surge on my 18". Brother has their titanium (Radiant, maybe?) as a do-all for 5.56 and Grendel.

I'm pleased with all of them. I have their pistol can living on my SBR Scorpion, my favorite all time pistol can for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X