Longziz #2, the universal AR 15 Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive! I am very curious as to how these hold up over time. One magazine that feeds all of those calibers reliably? I would have never believed it without seeing it. I'm curious to see how they hold up in full-auto and bump-fire situations as well...

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Hi Longziz! Glad to see you back.

Keep going on the magazine, and I hope you do very well with it.

I can do full auto 5.56 and 6.5 Grendel if it helps, but I don't have the other calibers.

Good luck!!!
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

When the pre-production prototype is ready, i will post here. However, it maybe months later. Anyway, I will keep you posted.

Comment

I've been doing long-term, end-user field and range testing on a number of products for years. My end-user conditions of use profile covers multiple shooters, mostly military, and different climates and regions, to include high desert with 40 degrees + Celsius, to arctic wet conditions in -30 Celsius.

For example, I have been running long-term endurance by end-user testing on Vortex Optics, Nickel Boron BCG's, and some other products since 2009 in the above conditions. What I've learned is that there is a place for common industry testing with compressed-time reliability testing, as well as long-term end-user testing in varying conditions, where you really get to see how a product performs.

I have conducted formal testing for manufacturers before, and am familiar with Total Quality Management approaches, ISO standards, but most importantly: Joe testing, where soldiers use and abuse products under adverse conditions that defy the imagination of lab technicians.

Comment

• Buster
            Warrior
            • Mar 2012

Willing candidate here to test your prototype using a 6.5G, 7.62x39, 5.56/.223

Comment

Working...
            X