• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stellar
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by RogueNathan View Post
    Status report for the day - All e-mails into Mark and myself should have been responded too and my back-end shows all orders placed for replacements have shipped.

If you are missing any of this tracking, notifications, or gifts - please email Mark and I - Mark@faxonfirearms.com

Thank you all for your continued patience. I'm out on vacation, but keep any and all e-mails coming. I am forwarding and chatting with Mark daily to ensure this gets all addressed.

Thanks again!
    Nice work!

Comment

• RogueNathan
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2015

Another update for the group.

Spoke with BFT last night on how to handle the "Group A" buyers who did not get the barrel from our original short-shipment.

We will likewise extend a gift, just a different amount as we are late - but the buyers did not go through having to install, pull out, and wait again. It may take a day or two to get approvals from ownership, but know it will get done. For shipment, all those barrels are going to BFT in bulk and then out to you all. He will have tracking on them.

If anyone else does not have tracking, e-mails, or responses, let me know.
      The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• Beerswimmer
        Warrior
        • Dec 2015

@RogueNathan I sent you another e-mail and got your out of office reply. The USPS tracking shows the barrel heading to my old address. It's OK for for now, I'm out dealing with Harvey, but eventually I'd like to finish my rifle.
        UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

• RogueNathan
          Bloodstained
          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Beerswimmer View Post
          @RogueNathan I sent you another e-mail and got your out of office reply. The USPS tracking shows the barrel heading to my old address. It's OK for for now, I'm out dealing with Harvey, but eventually I'd like to finish my rifle.
          Got the e-mail. Mark will be happy to help on Monday. We will either intercept or get another barrel dispatched.
          The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• explorecaves
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Man I really hate USPS.... delivery showed Friday, then Saturday, and now it shows Monday.... I can literally see the local post office from my driveway too....

Comment

• wganz
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2015

I just got my replacement barrel back and that is because of my fault that I got it out late. My regret is that I didn't request that the chamber be checked and the barrel returned if there was nothing wrong with it.

I do appreciate that this group buy was put together and Faxon's response to an honest mistake that was made. I'll continue to buy Faxon products and from this site's group buys.

Best regards,

Comment

• CYB29
                Unwashed
                • Oct 2016

What muzzle devices are y'all using on these barrels?

Comment

• explorecaves
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by CYB29 View Post
                  What muzzle devices are y'all using on these barrels?
                  Rugged flash muzzle brake for now so I can use my Surge on it.... will probably upgrade to a TBAC Ultra-5CB at some point in the future.

Photos here: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...l-build-thread

Comment

• explorecaves
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2014

Barrel showed up today. Looks good. Hopefully be able to get it installed and shoot it soon.

Comment

• Short Barreled Rifle
                      Unwashed
                      • Apr 2017

Just to clarify, so Group A is getting barrels now, including replacement barrels for the improperly machined barrels, but Group B shipment is not determined yet?

Comment

• explorecaves
                        Warrior
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Short Barreled Rifle View Post
                        Just to clarify, so Group A is getting barrels now, including replacement barrels for the improperly machined barrels, but Group B shipment is not determined yet?
                        Those of us that returned barrels are getting them back now. Group A is getting their barrels sent to BFT in the next couple days. No info yet on the Group B.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

To clarify, Group A includes the recall barrels, Group B is what will be shipped to me in bulk and, yes, I will report as soon as I receive them and I will report when I ship them out to you guys.
                          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Troutguide
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2017

Should be any day now correct?
                            "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• madmike66
                              Bloodstained
                              • Sep 2016

Received my recalled barrel replacement Saturday, haven't been able to check it out due to work, but am hoping to give it a good once over and install it this week. Thanks.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                                Chieftain
                                • Aug 2013

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
                                X