Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Just so you all know I've been busy. Hung a few of the blasters, but ran out of hooks. Going outside now to finish coating some of your Lilja barrels in Black Cerakote.

These barrels are a thing of beauty when you look down the bore:

Last edited by Guest; 03-13-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Lookin' good! Both the "toy room" and the barrels. Let me know when you get to the Sniper Gray barrel(s)! I am really looking forward to this.

Comment

Did a bunch of Black Cerakote today. Will be shipping several barrels tomorrow. Sorry for the delay from this move, and thank you all for your patience and understanding. I'm truly surprised that I haven't been bugged like the girl from Willy Wonka...

I want a purple Oompa Loompa and I want it NOW daddy!
            I'm still admiring the workmanship on each and every one of these barrels from Lilja. The fluted ones look awesome. Even though I have plenty of my own, I'm looking at many of these and wishing they were mine.

Comment

Started shipping barrels this weekend. I have most of the black ones done. Moving on to FDE next.

Thanks again for everyone's patience. Heading out to ship some more right now.

Comment

Just shipped some more out. Will contact individual recipients for notification of tracking, etc.

Comment

• TheDroz66
                  Bloodstained
                  • Sep 2013

Got my Lilja barrel along with my Build Box and both reloading volumes. Everything looks awesome. Excited to get this all put together now!!

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2014, 11:44 PM. Reason: enlarged pic

Comment

• Michael
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2012

LRRPF52 - congratulations...I now have bench envy for the first time in my life. My benches now look puny and weak.
                    BTW – barrels look great.
                    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
                    - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by TheDroz66 View Post
                      Got my Lilja barrel along with my Build Box and both reloading volumes. Everything looks awesome. Excited to get this all put together now!!

Thanks for posting the pic of the barrel! Looks really good. I am really anxious to get mine now.

Comment

Taggor, yours is one of the Sniper Gray Cerakote finishes, which I am just waiting on more Cerakote in that color to show up. My existing product got dried up somehow during the move. It should be here by Friday, as hazmat applies for shipping Cerakote.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone getting their barrels this week, and thanks again for your patience.

FYI: For anyone looking at building a nice workbench on a working man's budget, check your local classifieds. People are doing renovation all the time, pulling out perfectly good cabinetry.

I scored 3 nice cabinets last week, to include a large corner unit with lazy susan, all in great shape. Price: $30.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Smud Dude
                          Bloodstained
                          • Jul 2011

LRRPF52
                          That Cerakote finish looks great! HUGE THANKS for the work, and another big THANK YOU to Cory for getting a big job done. I hope to start my built in May or June when I go back to Tooele Army Depot South. (Too much work to do with the horses while I'm home).
                          Sugabat Sed Pefecidamus 5B89
                          The only time you've used too much HE is when you're in the frag zone.

Comment

Just doing the Sniper Gray barrels right now. They are baking as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                              Just doing the Sniper Gray barrels right now. They are baking as we speak.
                              Yay! A little bit closer to changing out the E.R. Shaw. I have everything else in place. Syrac Gen II block and a B.E. Meyers FH on the way!

Comment

Thanks LRRPF52!

Mine arrived today with a build box. Cerakote finish looks great. You are a good man sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X