X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drift
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

I got a message from PF this afternoon. PF has not received the barrels yet.

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

I want my barrel but I didn't do my form 1 till recently so I'm in no hurry. Well on second thought come on Atf and my barrel!
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• CastorTroy
        Warrior
        • Mar 2015

lilja deposited my check today. hopefully that means we're close

Comment

• Adam Lilja
          Warrior
          • Dec 2013

You're barrels shipped a long time ago

Comment

• Drift
            Warrior
            • Nov 2014

Ah...Does anyone know where they are now?

Comment

• am4966
              Chieftain
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Drift View Post
              Ah...Does anyone know where they are now?
              Lol, that would be nice to know. I'm sure most everyone is ready to assemble so it be cool to know the status. I still have about 60 more days till I Get my stamp.
              12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
              Surge - Rugged Suppressor
              Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

They should be at Precision Firearms Now. I'll call Mark tomorrow and confirm. I just got 2 of the barrels in. They're sealed in plastic or I'd have pictures for you. For the 2 guys who's barrels I have, I'll be shipping these 2 barrels out by Friday, I'll try to get them out tomorrow.

Sorry that I didn't answer sooner. I didn't want to put it out to the world that over $10k in barrels were currently in transit. I doubt anything would have happened to the packages, but I'd rather not chance it.
                "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• cory
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2012

I just got the box of Spikes Tactical stuff in yesterday. I took them all out and quickly inspected them. They all looked magnificent. I've got them stacked in my gun safe now.

I talked to Mark and our barrels should be sent out to be nitrided early next week at the latest. It shouldn't be much longer now.

Comment

• Variable
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

I wonder if he has dimple fluted two of them? No pics yet.....
                    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Drift
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2014

Last month PF sent me an e mail saying they would contact me when they got the dimpled barrels. No word yet.

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                        Warrior
                        • Apr 2011

In order to make less emails, I will hijack this thread a bit to let folks know the status of the SHORT Barrels from Lilja.

2 Barrels have been dimple fluted. Sorry I missed taking pictures prior to send them out for black Nitride.

All barrels have been shipped out to Black Nitride last week and I expect them back in about 10-14 days.

Bolts are shipping to nitride today too.

Feel free to send me a email if you have a personal order question and want to verify anything.

Mark Hostetter
                        Precision Firearms
                        "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• Variable
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Awesome! Thanks for the info Mark.
                          Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                          We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Dave Bob
                            Bloodstained
                            • Dec 2013

Lawd God.

I've been waiting with a SBR licensed lower for more than a year now.
                            It's built, have a Vltor upper waiting on the barrel and BCG.
                            Getting very antsy. Hunting season is just around the corner and Louisiana now can hunt with silencers.
                            I know I live in Texas for now, but have a lifetime license for Louisiana.

Dave

Comment

• CastorTroy
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2015

any news?

Comment

• cory
                                Chieftain
                                • Jun 2012

I got an email from Mark a littler earlier that he got the barrels back today.

Comment

Working...
                                X