• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

Hey man, where did you get those prices. I've been paying $14 to ship to California in the small one rate box. Either prices went down or I've been getting scr***d.

Let me go confirm these prices and we'll say $12 unless someone wants to do the map or can point me to an interface where I can simply and quickly type a zip code and get distance. By simply and quickly I mean I can check 30 zip codes in under an hour.
      Last edited by cory; 06-30-2015, 07:30 PM.
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

If anyone is just getting a BCG and wants to save some money I will ship it Fedex ground in a USPS small flat rate box. If you'd like to go this option, please put the weight/dimensions into the dfedex website and send me the quoted price.

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Scratch the $12. I found a tool on the fedex site. I've got it down to actual cost plus 10% (of shipping cost) for materials.

Comment

• am4966
            Chieftain
            • Jul 2014

If your doing ins it'll be more too.. For 400.00 small rate box to Michgan with 10% I was coming up with just under 15.00
            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by am4966 View Post
              If your doing ins it'll be more too.. For 400.00 small rate box to Michgan with 10% I was coming up with just under 15.00
              And that's why I posted it here for y'all to give input. Thanks man. I knew I wasn't crazy, I recalled normally paying more than $12.

Review 2024 FedEx shipping rate changes for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight, and preview FedEx Ground Economy, FedEx One Rate and FedEx Retail changes.

It looks like insurance is $0.95 per 100. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'll figure that into the actual costs.

Thanks
              am4966

Added: It looks like with insurance, the shipping will run about $15 to $20.
              Last edited by cory; 07-01-2015, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• 6.5 Jerry
                Unwashed
                • Jul 2012

Thanks for your work on this Cory! A few dollars for shipping is not an issue with me. Be sure to charge enough to cover your trouble and the shipping. The issue is, tell me when, where and how much to pay you, as soon as you know, so we can get some SBRs built. I can't wait to see pics of all the SBRs!!
                Have a great 4th , all!!

Comment

• am4966
                  Chieftain
                  • Jul 2014

Originally posted by cory View Post
                  And that's why I posted it here for y'all to give input. Thanks man. I knew I wasn't crazy, I recalled normally paying more than $12.

Review 2024 FedEx shipping rate changes for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight, and preview FedEx Ground Economy, FedEx One Rate and FedEx Retail changes.

It looks like insurance is $0.95 per 100. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'll figure that into the actual costs.

Thanks
                  am4966

Added: It looks like with insurance, the shipping will run about $15 to $20.
                  Yes it looks like insurance is .95 and if shipped to your house a possible residential surcharge of $3.50 so fellas depending on what you got and how far you are from Madison AL, your gonna pay $15.00-$25.00

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• cory
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2012

The Spike's Tactical goodies are still a go. Just got confirmation and a shipping price this morning.

I've finalized the prices in the orders and have emailed out a finalized order minus personal information as I had done previously. Please check your email, if you don't have an email from me do let me know asap.

It's time to send in final payment and get these bad boys en route.

Have a great 4th everyone. And remember this Independence Day, you only have the Freedoms you're willing to fight to preserve.

Comment

• Drift
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2014

Ah.. thats Finalized prices on the Spikes stuff, not the barrels, correct?

Comment

• cory
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Drift View Post
                        Ah.. thats Finalized prices on the Spikes stuff, not the barrels, correct?
                        Everything. You should have an email from me.

Comment

• gpsman007
                          Bloodstained
                          • Jan 2015

What kind of drop and energy are you seeing with a 12" barrel shooting factory hornady
                          Last edited by gpsman007; 07-01-2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• cory
                            Chieftain
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by gpsman007 View Post
                            What kind of drop and energy are you seeing with a 12" barrel shooting factory hornady
                            At what range are you asking? A 12" should see 2300fps to 2350fps MV.

Comment

• Drift
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2014

Cory, I should have sent 2 PMs in the last 1/2 hr. If you havn't gotten them maybe try PM me

Comment

• gpsman007
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jan 2015

300 yards 500 yds

Comment

Working...
                                X