X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drift
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

Guys,I lost my spreadsheet. I have reread the first page over and over and can not find the link to it again. Duh..would someone care to re post the link? And I am interested in the dimpeling if anyone besides Variable is.

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Drift View Post
      Guys,I lost my spreadsheet. I have reread the first page over and over and can not find the link to it again. Duh..would someone care to re post the link? And I am interested in the dimpeling if anyone besides Variable is.
      Just shoot me another email, man. I'll get it sent to you asap.
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Drift
        Warrior
        • Nov 2014

Cory, is your e mail function broke? Or maybe full? When I click on other forum members names (to the Left of their posts) things like "send pm" and "send email" pop up; with yours there is no email to click on.

Comment

• Drift
          Warrior
          • Nov 2014

The e mail function is working!

Comment

• cory
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2012

Cory, is your e mail function broke? Or maybe full? When I click on other forum members names (to the Left of their posts) things like "send pm" and "send email" pop up; with yours there is no email to click on.
            Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not sure how my account settings got changed, but it should be working now.

Comment

• Drift
              Warrior
              • Nov 2014

I'm trying to narrow down my choices now. Has anyone else besides Variable expressed interest in dimple fluting? It sure looks cool,I want it too. And I note that the PF Phalanx BCG is out of stock, is that gonna cause problems?

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

I'm trying to narrow down my choices now. Has anyone else besides Variable expressed interest in dimple fluting? It sure looks cool,I want it too. And I note that the PF Phalanx BCG is out of stock, is that gonna cause problems?
                Yea it seems to be a pretty much just you two. Don't worry, we might still be able to work that out. I've got an idea.

Don't worry about the BCGs being out of stock right now. Once I have 20 orders in, I'll contact Lilja, Precision Firearms, ..... and get everything finalized while I'm waiting on all the deposits.

Drift you should have another email from me.

Comment

• cory
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2012

Alright Gents I've got 17 barrel orders in and Drift has promised to get me an order. That'll make 18 when I get it. Just need 2 more orders.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by cory View Post
                    Alright Gents I've got 17 barrel orders in and Drift has promised to get me an order. That'll make 18 when I get it. Just need 2 more orders.
                    You didn't hear it from me but I bet if you called Dan with 18 barrels he would probably do the order of 20 and hold the other two.

Comment

• cory
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Adam Lilja View Post
                      You didn't hear it from me but I bet if you called Dan with 18 barrels he would probably do the order of 20 and hold the other two.
                      HAHA Any chance you'd get to claim one?

That's nice to know. I'll contact him. However, I'd be willing to bet with SHOT coming up, y'all will be to busy to start this until afterwards.

Comment

• Drift
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2014

I'm pretty sure that 18th order will be in the mail Friday morning.

Comment

• cory
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2012

Lilja barrel buy is a go. If you haven't sent me you deposit I need it.

I don't really use checks. Some of these deposit checks I have are greater than 90 days old. Are they still valid or do I need new checks?

Comment

• am4966
                            Chieftain
                            • Jul 2014

OK I'll get you a money order out to you.... Make it out to Lilja right?
                            12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
                            Surge - Rugged Suppressor
                            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• m796rider
                              Warrior
                              • Jul 2011

Is the group buy only for the 12.5" length at this point? Thanks.

Comment

• 6.5 Jerry
                                Unwashed
                                • Jul 2012

This is good news!

Comment

Working...
                                X