X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Hey, DB, not yet, but I'll be sending email confirmation as soon as I get it.
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Fredman
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

I'm getting excited gents...

Comment

• lesbaer45
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2015

Despite being on my medication, I sent payment in anyway.

I would hope it shows up today or tomorrow.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

Got DB and LB45 today. Confirmation emails sent.
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

It will grow, Raven ! More are interested in this idea --daily. What's not to like? We can up the speeds a -tic. More to follow....

Comment

• MPDS13
              Bloodstained
              • Aug 2015

I sent my payment in yesterday. Hopefully it will be there soon.

Comment

• usar_ds
                Bloodstained
                • Aug 2014

this is a really great deal, I would be all over it if I didn't have a 16" already.

I am holding out/ scouring the net for a deal on a 20" SAAMI right now for my 2nd 6.5

however, I have been trying to pimp this deal to 2 buddies of mine that are on the fence about getting into grendel

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                  Administrator
                  • Feb 2011

Assuming this group buy goes through, next we're gonna poll the Horde to see whether you guys want a Faxon 18 or 20". Or 24". Probably still gonna need quantities of 50, so it's gonna have to be the most popular length.

Comment

• Savageman25
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2014

I have heard some great things about these barrels lately and not just on this forum either. I was going to buy another brands barrel but I'll be sending a check in for one of these. Now we just need 40 more to step up and get on this super deal.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

18" is most popular on the 6.5 Grendel forum poll.

Remember? This should be the easiest fundraiser ever !?

Comment

• lesbaer45
                        Bloodstained
                        • Mar 2015

Maybe this should be posted over on AR15.com in the build section somewhere? Just in case.

Ok, mostly so we can attract the most participants and drive the numbers up. Seems to be dragging a bit.

Comment

• Savageman25
                          Bloodstained
                          • Dec 2014

I would agree that I would rather have an 18". I might wait for that.

Comment

• BigStickSmoker
                            Bloodstained
                            • Apr 2015

I guess I need a bit of history of how and why this is a fundraiser for the forum. I hope you can help with this BluntForceTrauma, or others.

Would I like a different length barrel? Probably. But, I have had a lot of information gleaned from this forum and I can live with a 16 inch and yet do another barrel when the opportunity comes up.

I know I am very new to the forum, but I am not sure that the posts of "I would rather have" or whatever are very helpful. I guess IF I was limited to one barrel length I would go that route on my own rather than "sandbag" (IMO) a fundraising thread and opportunity.

So, perhaps for some of us new folks, it may be helpful to get a bit of history on the fundraising items.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Savageman25
                              Bloodstained
                              • Dec 2014

Deleted this original post. It was an unneeded rant and rave based on poor assumptions and bad character on my part.
                              Last edited by Savageman25; 09-16-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• am4966
                                Chieftain
                                • Jul 2014

Guys calm down, BFT runs the site and it cost money. Do you see tons of ads? No, im not sure he even charges those at the top of the page. They are just companies that offer Grendel support.

BFT got with Faxon Firearms about making some barrels, they said cool but we need 50 due to the expence of tooling. imo if BFT went with a 18" or what ever other length some still would prefer another length. So if you want in on a barrel that's at a great price point. Just follow the terms.

If you have questions or really want another length email BFT who knows maybe just maybe something could change. But we all love the Grendel so let's not get into a pissing match in the open.
                                12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
                                Surge - Rugged Suppressor
                                Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

Working...
                                X