X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fredman
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Thoughts? Is this a dead horse or do we (I) need to be patient?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

I think we should do a renewed push during tax refund season and then make a decision.
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

How much to make 3 bbls.- then a few can test them, data , etc. would be awesome.? Is the CEO willing to setup shop for a trial run? It's in the companies best interest to get a many onboard. Results help sell products. It can't be that spendy, geeze- they are set up for a ton of calibers already. Rattle out a number BFT. Contact them again. Give me the contact guy.

It's time to make better -from the past 3-4 year debacle of the ?????? company, Wait, it TWas 2 or more idiocies that happened, cuz no one cares any more of qualnity con troll fur th cost ummer, If they want to make them- they can supply 3 for testing.

I would Highly recommend 2 snipers on this forum- retired, and Drifter, to do the testing. No offense to anyone. Grendel Brotherhood Rocks! Gals too! Sorry! Yikes...

I had a small -tiny elvis input into this bbl idea. Hanka & I were having pizza dinner- & he kept picking my brain , dude- I'm trying to eat!- Then it became apparent what his goals were- so I gave him my thoughts. It's a winner idea. We tweaked the idea a tic that night at good old Savoys Pizza In St Paul Mn,- awesome food .

Just need some samples to test. I'll buy 2 to give as Bday gifts to my brothers.

Let's make this happen dudes., and dudettes !
        Last edited by sneaky one; 01-16-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• jonny rotton
          Warrior
          • Dec 2015

how would this barrel differ from the 16" lightweight for sale by aa for $195?? would it be better and why??

Comment

• lesbaer45
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
            I think we should do a renewed push during tax refund season and then make a decision.
            I'm on board with this.

Hunting season is over with (here locally anyway), holidays are done, tax return season might free up the cash to get that build done before 'shooting season'.

However I think a firm date needs to be set. Say June 1. Deadlines focus the minds.

After that call it off and declare it a good idea, excellent effort, it just wasn't meant to be.

Comment

• 2_speed
              Bloodstained
              • Nov 2011

Hey, guys, don't give up too easily!
              Look at how long the latest short barrel buy took. Anyway, I'm in & will build another one if I get in a hurry.
              Tom

Comment

• RedXds
                Unwashed
                • Jan 2016

I want in as well. Buying parts as we speak.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2015

BFT Whats the count up too now for the group buy on this barrel.

Comment

• Drillboss
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
                    BFT Whats the count up too now for the group buy on this barrel.
                    There's a tally on post #2

Comment

• Fredman
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2014

Hope we are at 49...

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2015

Yep seen that, but wanted to ask anyways.

Comment

• Dugan324
                          Unwashed
                          • Jan 2016

I'm in as well.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                            Administrator
                            • Feb 2011

Excellent! Let's keep rolling!
                            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Latest count? Think about this election, this year.

If you want this, now's the time to order- I'm thinking of getting 2-3 -just for the future, gifts to the nieces- nephews, etc. Less restrictive upon the rifling touch- = A tic more speed. Accuracy will be great for an - inside 300 yd. hunt situation.

Who will b the next D bag in Oval Office? Ahhhh , geeze..

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

Credit card 1 for later. I'm not getting anything for this-- Just freaking order one ------ in case the billary hill billy's get in !

Do it., or ??

8 more years- maybe 12, to get anything -undone............. sad year we have, this year. These will be available before the election month. Crank it!

Comment

Working...
                                X