X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

I moved from fort myers to lake placid so i mostly shoot at okeechobee shooting sports but i do go to the public cecil webb range at 75 and tuckers grade when i meet up with friends from fort myers. Yesterday we did some grendel shooting with my father in law and some clay shooting with the 12g. It was my father in laws first time really shooting. He's shot a tree in the woods before. After about 10 rounds he was blowing out the bullseye with the grendel and loving it. He even brought his target home all excited.

Comment

• gold51
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2019

I shoot at the range on Tuckers Grade, too.
      I have never purchased from Target Sports, but I have come close-- Buying 500-1000 rds is my next move, too

Comment

• LTQZ
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2019

I get a lot of ammo from Target Sports USA, so I joined their club, basically give you free shipping on any order and a little lower price.
        No complains so far. Ammo is name brand stuff at warehouse pricing.
        Knowledge and understanding leads to Wisdom.

Comment

• Popeye212
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2018

Welcome to the horde from the Republic of Texas

Comment

• gold51
            Unwashed
            • Mar 2019

LTQZ-Thanks for the Target Sports tip!
            Popeye- thanks for the welcome!
            scope is mounted- a box of Hornady Black is in hand- tomorrow I will do a laser bore sight alignment on my scope-
            Monday will be Grendel range testing day- I will probably run a box of 22 magnum through my CMR-30 and a box through my PMR-30, too

Comment

Working...
            X